Total Solution 14lbs to go

Miss Mac said:
So if your thread says 17lb to go, does that mean you will only haave half a stone left to lose after only 1 week? That would be great wouldnt it....a 2 week diet then your done! xx

I wish ... Think it's gonna be 15 left but may be less depending on tomms wi... Started at 28lbs a Week ago - how bad is that - disgusting.com but glad it's melting away xx

Woooooohoooooo, that is fantastic. Well done precious. x

Well done Hun that's excellent

:wow: Thats brilliant! well done you must be over the moon xx

Wow...a whole stone!! That is some going girl!! Well done xx

evening everyone...

Thank you everyone - it does feel good actually - about time hey with all that faffing around the bush :giggle:

Today was off plan - its true about the shrinking tummy and it being full.... i couldn't finish off all my roast thats shocking... i thoroughly enjoyed a relaxed day today though food wise... i know its not right BUT i think i will have the odd 1 day off plan every 7-10 days - shall see how i get on this week :)

anyway straight back on it tomm .... lets get the final 14lbs off ..... I've got gym classes booked here there and everywhere this coming week soooo lets get started.... bring on week 2 :D

Last edited:
:woohoo: Precious, well done xx

Morning everyone

Can't believe I'm actually saying it - it's week 2 and im determined more than ever to lose the final 14lbs so let's get on with it..

Happy Monday pxx

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN TODAY

14LBS lost.......

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO - :bliss:

Oh my goodness, what a fab loss! Well done :woohoo::hug99: xx

Wow well done that's excellent hun

I know....week 2....great isnt it!! xx

Morning a super quick post as Ive got work ....

Week 2 going well BUT I only have 3 days of packs left eek which is till thursday Soooo as I can't order any more till end of this month I'm gonna have to low carb till then...

Anyway I feel good and happier so if it's 2 weeks of low carb so be it....

Happy Tuesday everyone xx

Right so have decided Friday I'll be starting Atkins for 2 weeks and then order my last supply of packs...

I'm so excited gonna write a shopping list after work :) xx

14lbs loss, right now I'm green with envy!! Lol
Well done you xxxx

Back