Total Solution 14lbs to go

Come out, come out wherever you are xxxxxx

Just saying hi how are u? x

Hey minis how r u all? Im still plodding along I've switched to SW so far going well :) will catch up tonight when I've got a moment or 3 x

EDIT - Oops I meant WS!!

Last edited:
Heyyyyy just found your new diary, thought you'd jumped ship with the SW slip-up lol

How's it going? Have a great day xx

Hi previous, how ya' doing? Just noticed your diary now, or I would have popped in earlier to give you a bit support saying as you are a regular on mine :)

I started at a similar weight to you - 13st 11lb so know you can shift if. Hope you are sticking in and doing well x

Mia said:
Hi previous, how ya' doing? Just noticed your diary now, or I would have popped in earlier to give you a bit support saying as you are a regular on mine :)

I started at a similar weight to you - 13st 11lb so know you can shift if. Hope you are sticking in and doing well x

Awww thanks for visiting Mia ... I'm a complete failure :-( complete and utter failure :-( today is a new day so back to square one :) how r u doing ? U have been totally amazing I seem to have list my will power my motivation just don't know why :-(
X

Awww hugs sent Precious, get back on this journey.
It is hard but you know you can do it, and we're all 100% behind you willing you on.
If (scrap the if!) YOU can find your motivation and you will stay positive, just think of the new slinky summer clothes you'll be treating yourself to! :hug99: xx

I dunno what is wrong with me actually I do don't get me wrong I absolutely love the porridge but in a way killed it ??? I can't stand it no more but the thought of it just sends me off the rails I dunno if that makes sense to be honest I don't think I can understand it myself arrgggghhh

Because of the sight of the porridge (that's all I've got right now) i just have no will power no motivation no nothing, where as when I did shakes n bars I got myself to 12st...

I read aarons diary and the last post he added actually was spot on that boy is talking alot of sense (will visit diaries later) thanks Aaron :)

Sooo I'm back today and yes I've got 3 porridges and my last bar I won't fail today I may just make the porridge watery just to shove it down and pretend it's some Nasty meds from the gp for my messed up head :) I'm not really this confused - honest ;-) just blaming the porridge for sending me loopy actually I think a straw may just do the trick could guzzle it down quicker that way maybe?? Mmm

Right shower, porridge (yuk) then work

One last word my new inspiration are the new girls on exante u totally rock please send me some will power :) your all putting me to shame ;-) well done though :)

Catch u later lovelys x x

precious said:
I dunno what is wrong with me actually I do don't get me wrong I absolutely love the porridge but in a way killed it ??? I can't stand it no more but the thought of it just sends me off the rails I dunno if that makes sense to be honest I don't think I can understand it myself arrgggghhh

Because of the sight of the porridge (that's all I've got right now) i just have no will power no motivation no nothing, where as when I did shakes n bars I got myself to 12st...

I read aarons diary and the last post he added actually was spot on that boy is talking alot of sense (will visit diaries later) thanks Aaron :)

Sooo I'm back today and yes I've got 3 porridges and my last bar I won't fail today I may just make the porridge watery just to shove it down and pretend it's some Nasty meds from the gp for my messed up head :) I'm not really this confused - honest ;-) just blaming the porridge for sending me loopy actually I think a straw may just do the trick could guzzle it down quicker that way maybe?? Mmm

Right shower, porridge (yuk) then work

One last word my new inspiration are the new girls on exante u totally rock please send me some will power :) your all putting me to shame ;-) well done though :)

Catch u later lovelys x x

My exante stallion has a brother and I'm sending him round to yours right now! Jump on him, look forward (or you'll fall off) and he'll take you straight to ketosis :-D
What are you doing once your finished with the porridge and your last bar? Do you have more on the way?? Hang in there by your fingernails if you have to. It'll be SO worth it in the end when you see those lbs falling off. And drink drink drink drink. You can do it babe xxxxxxxxxxxx

Come on Precious, you are doing marvellous. I know what you mean about not being able to face certain things, you just heave at the thought, but this about how good you feel when you have achieved what you worked hard for.

I was told today by a girl in work that "You look better fat" - hows that for a compliment?????

I am so with you there on the porridge overkill :( I have 18 packs left and I am selling them, I have a mixed box of shakes coming and that will hopefully see me through.
What are your plans P? Are you buying any more dustpacks?

Did I just do day 1 - 100% - I think I just did, feeling rough as anything though major headache and major moodiness alert omg ...

Thank you for your visits girls today - wil reply tomm :)

Bath then bed ni ni

X

Night Precious! That's my plan for tonight as well....gonna take myself off to bed early with a bar and watch something on the Sky Planner.
I'm too lazy to get out of bed to fetch food, so I know I'll be safe in there ;)

Good luck with day two! :D
x

precious said:
Did I just do day 1 - 100% - I think I just did, feeling rough as anything though major headache and major moodiness alert omg ...

Thank you for your visits girls today - wil reply tomm :)

Bath then bed ni ni

X

WOOHOO for you!!! That is all ;) see you tomorrow xx

Well done on getting back on to it, you so can do this! Hugs and positive wishes sent for a fab second day :hug99: xx

Hey babes, have you kicked day 2's ass? xx

Day 2 done I've had 3 packs and a grilled chicken with greens I couldn't stomach another porridge yak yak yak

Buuuuut tommm my beloved vanilla shakes are coming not one box but twooooo I'm so excited I don't think I will be able to sleep :))))

This order is my last ever though so whatever the result after this I'm moving on to sw/ww for defooo :)

Catch up in a bit hope your all doing well thank u for your support so far :) x x

Two boxes! Wow P you're on a roll. Have you forgotten where my diary is ;) lol

Morning morning ....

Day 3 and no scale hopping so far hoping to keep it that way too :) my delivery is late afternoon..... I've had my porridge this morning and I honestly can't stomach a 2nd one so I've bought 1 Atkins bar and then once my heavenly vanilla shakes are here I'll have 2 of those for my 3rd and 4th pack = happy days :)

Have a fabulous day minis :) px

Back