1. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Anyone finding this as hard as me? I keep getting right down to 14st and back up to 14.13 again.. I can't break it. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. dizzydee70

dizzydee70 Well-Known Member

Oh poor you, dont give up hun!
    I managed to lose just over a stone to get to 14.4, but cant afford to go to group anymore so am trying to go it alone .... gonna be soooo hard but determined to keep on!!!

4. ClareyCakes

I do it alone at home too, I think that's why it's so easy to cheat, just need to be a trooper. We can do it!! :)

5. louiseb78

louiseb78 i will be a yummy mummy

Hi all
    Just found this thread and am pleasd I can join it now hopefully be in the 13's by end of feb :)

Good luck to you all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. ClareyCakes

I put on a lb last week but shed 2lb this week. Yay. 14.11 now.

7. louiseb78

well done i lost 1 1/2 this week and am exactly same weight as you :)

8. baileybu

baileybu Well-Known Member

Every time I get to 14 St I get pregnant! Im 14st3.5 s of last Monday. Hubby banned from bedroom!!!!! I have not been 13st anything for over 8 years and I'm determined to do it this time!!!!!!!!
    No more kids for me thank you very much, just a nice slimline mummy for the two I already have. Xx

Keep pushing for it , I need as much inspiration as I can get ladies. X

9. jojo_1625

jojo_1625 Well-Known Member

Hi all.. I'm 5wks into the diet now n lost 11lb. I was 15st last wk so hopefully tomoz I can officially join u :) I always find it hard to drop into the nxt stone bracket! Ideally I want yo loose 2st by sept as going back to work after having a son! Nvr tried to loose this much weight before though it's quiet daunting
    Xx

10. louiseb78

Welcome and good luck :)

11. ClareyCakes

Welcome everyone.
    I hopped on the scales this morning, because i'm a serial weigher and it said 15st!! I must admit i've had a bad week, but the witch is due so that's pretty normal too.. ARGH though!!

12. louiseb78

Awww dw hun yr not alone I had a bad weekend and ate loads haven't gone on scales yet will do later once I have exercised for like 3 hours!!

Chin up put it behind u and drink plenty water :)

13. baileybu

2 off tonight. 2 more to the magic 13st13.5!

14. louiseb78

Well done that's fab :)

15. ClareyCakes

I managed a STS this week, proper surprised as mother nature is lurking and ive not pointed much.
    Half term next week and we're away, that'll be interesting! lol.

16. louiseb78

Hi all I STS too had a binge week wrong Tom too so glad to have STS new week now good luck x

17. Hi! This is my first post on the forum :) I've gone from 14.13 to 14.3 and a half in my first 3 weeks on propoints. Have lost almost 4 stone a few years ago but it all went back on plus some (had a target and once I got there I gave up!) This time I've no time frame and am doing it just for me!

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone ;)

18. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Hey can i join? when i first started trying to loose weight i was 16 stone 13.5, now i am 14 12.5 :) i really want to get into the 13s before my holiday in april do you think this is possible? i cant remember ever being 13 something! x

19. baileybu

Thanks. Yes it's entirely possible! But even if you miss it by a little bit you'll still
    Be in a better position than now! I'm having a day off today as it's my 40th so will miss my weigh in but hey ho, keep on rocking!

20. Goose1

Goose1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone , would it be ok to join.I started at 18st 3lb I now weigh 14st 11 and its nearly 6 yrs since i was in the 13s so need a bit of support as my losses are slowing down. well done to you all so far x x

21. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Arrrgghhhh I got weighed and put 1lb on after putting 5.5 on last week and back at 15!!!! I don't wanna be in the other group so I'm going to stay here and be definitely back it the 14s next week xxxxx