14's into 13's

Chin up Lianna! It's not easy but just start again tomorrow and work for a loss next week. I was weighed today as well, down 1.5 so that's 11 lbs in 4 weeks. Beginning to feel a difference now.

It's difficult to stay motivated but think of how happy you'll be on ur hols being down those extra lbs :)

Hi. I am 14.3(this week). Can I join please?

Hi all, i havnt been weighed for a while (no scales at home) am due to be weighed by nurse on 5th march. BUT ....... bought a new pair of jeans today in a size 16 !!!!!!!! havnt been able to fit in 16 jeans for years!!! WOOHOO

dizzydee70 said:
Hi all, i havnt been weighed for a while (no scales at home) am due to be weighed by nurse on 5th march. BUT ....... bought a new pair of jeans today in a size 16 !!!!!!!! havnt been able to fit in 16 jeans for years!!! WOOHOO

Well done that's so exciting buying a new size be proud of yrself :)

Well done thats brilliant be very proud of yourself x x

Congrats Dizzydee! It's great to actually be able to see a real difference in every day life rather just "on-screen" once a week! Keep it up :)

I'm off for my wi shortly. 14.2 last week with 3 lbs to go for my first stone AND to make it into the 13's. Don't think I'll do it this week but here's hoping anyway!!

Last edited:
So delighted!! I did it - lost 3 lbs exactly, got my stone and am now 13.13. Off I go to the next thread, hope I won't be coming back here!! ;) Good luck everyone else.

x

So delighted!! I did it - lost 3 lbs exactly, got my stone and am now 13.13. Off I go to the next thread, hope I won't be coming back here!! ;) Good luck everyone else.

x

Awwww well done you thats great. Good luck in the 13 s x x

justhavinalook said:

x

Well done fab !!! Keep going and hopefully c u in the 13's :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello ladies and gents :)

I'm a restarter I lost 4 and a half stone and got down to 12st but within 2 years (December 2011) I was back up to 15 stone :( (feel free to read all the gory details in my diary -link below!)

Since December I've managed to shed a few pounds and I've found myself teetering around the 14st 2lbs - 14st 5lbs for a little while now and I'm absolutely desperate to get down to the 13's!! I know it doesn't seem that far to go but it blummin well feels like it..!!

Getting itchy feet now – really, REALLY need to be in the 13’s by 2nd March – doable????I’d rather not hang out my dirty laundry on the internet but let’s just say I need to look really, really hot ;) (revenge hot mwhaha! Of at least feel like it he he even if I don’t look it!!)

Best of luck everyone, looking forward to reading more stories from you all looks like I'm going to need all the inspiration I can get and hoping a few people in the same boat, maybe we can help each other through the incredibly dark place that is the 14's..!! :) xx

Woohooo lost 6lb this week so deserve to be here now weighng 14stone 8 xx

Hello ladies and gents :)

I'm a restarter I lost 4 and a half stone and got down to 12st but within 2 years (December 2011) I was back up to 15 stone :( (feel free to read all the gory details in my diary -link below!)

Since December I've managed to shed a few pounds and I've found myself teetering around the 14st 2lbs - 14st 5lbs for a little while now and I'm absolutely desperate to get down to the 13's!! I know it doesn't seem that far to go but it blummin well feels like it..!!

Getting itchy feet now – really, REALLY need to be in the 13’s by 2nd March – doable????I’d rather not hang out my dirty laundry on the internet but let’s just say I
need to look really, really hot ;) (revenge hot mwhaha! Of at least feel like it he he even if I don’t look it!!)

Best of luck everyone, looking forward to reading more stories from you all looks like I'm going to need all the inspiration I can get and hoping a few people in the same
boat, maybe we can help each other through the incredibly dark place that is the 14's..!! :) xx

Hiya. Walk like a woman posessed for the next wk and you will get to the 13s. You can do it x x

Woohooo lost 6lb this week so deserve to be here now weighng 14stone 8 xx

Well done you thats a fantastic loss x x

1 lb down = 14 st 1 lb

Grr..thoroughly disheartened. I just don't think I'm meant to be below 14st !!

Really hope I make it in time for the "big event/little dress" this weekend..ohhhh :( grumble grumble grumble. Feel free to throw any motivational speeches my way lol :) best of luck everyone else xx

Thank you :) i want to be in the 13s for my holiday in 5 weeks :) xxx

I have been waiting since last year to get in to this group, and at last I was 14st 13lbs last week:D
I now have 16 weeks until I go on holiday and want to be 13 stone something when we go.

I bought a bikini:eek::eek: Yup, a bikini - now not only am I still 14st 13lbs, I am also 50 years old. Its not a pretty picture, but its one of those with a little frill around the bottoms, its fantastic, you actaully can not see the roll of fat that I have. I have looked all ways at myself and you can not see it (you know the one that I am taking about.The one that you get after 30 years of yoyo dieting and/or children).

I also bought a huge sunhat so that when people point at me and laugh, they will not be able to see me either dying of embaressment or sticking my tounge out at them.:flirt2:

i went to WI for the first time last week and had the shock of my life when i was told i was 14.7.5 :cry:

Thought it was about 14.2...hmmm yeah right!

WI tonight and hoping to be closer to leaving the horrid 14's!

Back