14's into 13's

Woop I'm gonna be leaving this group soon I lost another 3 this week so now I'm 14.5!! 2 weeks ago I was in the 15s now I can see the 13s xxx

Woop I'm gonna be leaving this group soon I lost another 3 this week so now I'm 14.5!! 2 weeks ago I was in the 15s now I can see the 13s xxx

well done im down to 14 st 8 now so getting there :)

I don't meant to get ahead of myself here but I jumped on the scales this morning and saw the number 13 for the first time in years.. My scales are potentially the least reliable things I own (which causes me much angst on a daily basis lol) so I'm not getting too excited but I'll jump on again in the morning and if it says the same again....!!???????? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lets hope they didn't get confused and I'm actually 14st 13lbs lol. Stranger things have happened!! :) xx

Just entered the 14s tonight at 14st 13. Not weighed this since AFTER having my little girl 2 years ago.
X

Just entered the 14s tonight at 14st 13. Not weighed this since AFTER having my little girl 2 years ago.
X

Aww well done its a great feeling, hopefully we will all be in the 13s very soon x x

I hope to be in about 4 - 5 weigh ins. Do you think its possible to get to goal by July. I have 3stone 13 lbs to lose x

I hope to be in about 4 - 5 weigh ins. Do you think its possible to get to goal by July. I have 3stone 13 lbs to lose x

Absolutely, i have lost 3 stone in 5 months and probably could have lost more if i did more exercise x

Wow that's amazing. It's taken me 3months to lose 20lbs but I've been messing round a lot and not exercising :( Xx

I am similar height and weigh (well, I am 15st 4lb) and would also like to lose similar amount by July!!! We can do this! Ideally I would like to be 140 too but have set my goal to 150 at the moment so it wouldn't seem so far away, silly, I know, it's only 10lb but it keeps me motivated and looks like I have less to lose! if I am not happy at 150 then I will reset my goal to 140 :) x

I aim for every 5lbs as 7seems a little daunting.
Fab 5
silver 7
Then its only 3lb until theft next fab 5.
Also I haven't set a goal weight as I tend to think about how much I have to lose rather than what I have already lost
Xx

Exactly, that is a good idea! Breaking it down into little bits so it all doesn't seem too daunting and overwhelming!
All I want is to get to somewhere near 150 by July. So we shall see! Just need to keep myself motivated even if I don't get a fantastic loss every week. That's the hardest part! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm aiming for the save so maybe we can buddy up and help eachother Xx

Good idea! I am hoping to get to 14's in the next 2 weeks as well! Would definitely be great to have a buddy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have lost 1lb in last 3 weeks but ive been messing about food wise, 40th birthday and all that cake!!!
Finally its all gone and I'm all nice and focussed again. Weigh in last Monday was 14st0.5. So close to 13st13 I can smell it and I'm desperate to get to 13st2 which is the weight I was when i met my hubby 8 years ago. From that I would LOVE to be in the 12s by mid may.
To much pressure do you think or can I do it with a bit of focus?

Just found this, can I join in. 5'8" and 14 stone 2lbs. trying to go it alone too. started to record my food and trying to up my exercise.

I would like to join in. Started WW last Thursday & weighed in at 14 3.5 I'm 5ft 4 in height.

Been tracking my eating the past 3 days. Only been out walking once but from tomorrow on plan to walk every day.

Finally been weighed after a not very good February......... have lost another 4lb so now am 14st !!!!!!! Hellooo the 13s :)

Back