15 days in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by BUTTERBEAN94, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. BUTTERBEAN94

BUTTERBEAN94 Is a loser! ;-)

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi all! I'm 15 days into this and am starving today! Just wanted to come on here for help! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Quickly go and drink a pint of warm water or warm peppermint tea. A dry tummy represents a hungry tummy x

4. BUTTERBEAN94

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just had a shake and ive got the kettle on for a nice cup of earl grey. Prob is my head keeps wandering to the fridge! Lol

5. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I know that feeling!!! The water doesnt work for me when I feel like that - all it does it bloat me out and make my belly noisy and painful with all of the rumbling which then makes me feel sick where I am empty...! Hot sweet tea seems to be the best thing I have found so far (with sweeteners obv) and because its warm it seems to register differently with my greedy belly! LOL!
    If in doubt I would have my last shake early and take myself up to bed, even if it meant laying wide awake watching telly. I find the more I am downstairs of an evening the more I think about picking naughties...!! If I remove myself to the sanctuary of our bedroom I get all snuggly and engrossed in the telly and before I know it I have fallen aslepe and its the morning!

HANG IN THERE!!! and dont give in!!! LOL! Step away from the fridge!!! lol.....

Jessie 888 likes this.
  6. BUTTERBEAN94

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha I've been in bed all day watching TV prob is I run a pub and have to stay up so I know its. All running smooth and I can lock up. Hate this feeling. I know uk not hungrey but my brain says otherwise! Think its coz it is totm and at times like this its what I used to do! Need 12 pounds off in 3 weeks so uk not giving in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.