15 minute rule.

Hi all, need some support badly .......done all my crying and self pity this is my only hope. Joined Cambridge just over a week ago on the Wednesday. This Wednesday I lost 7 pounds, came home and 'celebrated' with 3 eggs and cheese and crackers. Woke up the next morning after and haven't stop binging since :-( so depressed and down right now dunno what to do. Any advise or tips? Anyone else done so well and then so wrong? Getting married In may so running at of time. Need to motivated and someone that has picked themselves back up and can offer so light at the end of what seems a never ending hope :-( xx

Hi all, need some support badly .......done all my crying and self pity this is my only hope. Joined Cambridge just over a week ago on the Wednesday. This Wednesday I lost 7 pounds, came home and 'celebrated' with 3 eggs and cheese and crackers. Woke up the next morning after and haven't stop binging since :-( so depressed and down right now dunno what to do. Any advise or tips? Anyone else done so well and then so wrong? Getting married In may so running at of time. Need to motivated and someone that has picked themselves back up and can offer so light at the end of what seems a never ending hope :-( xx

Also forgot to mention on sole source have about 2 stone to lose

This is useful information. I have been heating up my soups a ;little pom the burner and I microwave my porridge more than once when there is a delay cos I like them really hot.

Thanks for the reminder! :) I'm onto my 6th week and had a wee slip up with a kebab lol. But back on track and it wasn't worth it with an immediate gain over night and now an absolutely starving feeling!

Agree choc orange is revolting! When i don't have choc mint I mic with cooled mint tea. Yum!

thanks, a useful tip

I did wonder why myself. Glad I found this thread :)

Actually, now I think about, does this apply to the bars? Say for instance I only eat half & save the rest for later

would like find that out too tlbanks, only in first week but would be good to know when Im allowed to have them.:)

Actually, now I think about, does this apply to the bars? Say for instance I only eat half & save the rest for later

That is fine to save the other half of your bar for later...the rule only applies to products mixed with water.

Back