15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi everyone, I'm back in the 15's this morning which is where I started last time I tried SW. Hope everyone is keeping well!

Hi Kay and all

STS for me this week. Was hoping to get into the next bracket , just wanted a -1lb not to worry will get there next week ... and only - 3.5 lbs to go to get to 2 and half stone !!!!

Keep warm everyone xx

Hi all,

Thrilled to report got into next bracket today with -2lbs off. Wishing you all the best of luck and hope to see you all very soon. xx

Entered the 15's at yesterdays weigh in :)

Having a really bad night. Craving everything but if I start I won't be able to stop!
I had a couple of days like that this week, I'm the same I know if I give in that'll be it! There's a stack (I mean about 6 or 7) 100g bars of cheap chocolate in my kitchen cupboard I bought pre slimming world, I hadn't even thought about them before a couple of days ago but there's no way I can stick to a 25g portion. Hope you're feeling better today

Resisted last night but out for lunch today and had a sandwich that was totally of plan. Had chicken stir fry for dinner packed with free food but I'm sat here now really wanting something so I'm just drinking loads of water! Roll on Wednesday. College Tuesday night so no pancakes but works out good as weigh day Wednesday so can do yummy pancakes that night!

Snap! I had chicken stir fry too-lovely. If it was a wholemeal sandwich you can count the bread as a heb (makes the syns a little less scary that way) and if not its only 1 meal of the week :)

Nope white bread with butter and roast beef. Enjoyed every bite! Had no syns otherwise today or yesterday so not gonna sweat it.

Ooo sounds gawjus! One thing I really miss is butter - not on toast or bread etc just a bit on my sweetcorn or peas. I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't used any other syns.
3 syn crisps?! That's a win!

Back