15 stone to 14 stone support

Nice going Mom38 and tameanseo! More great losses!

I managed to lose 3lbs this week so I'm FINALLY in the 14's! So happy about that! The next 2 weeks could be tough as I've got 1 day and 1 evening out and I have to miss group next week but I'm determined to have a loss at the end of the 2 weeks!

Well done! :)

I am a bit apprehensive about fridays weigh in.

I had my cheat night friday, but I also went a charity dinner Saturday.

On Saturday I was frustrated and really hungry and had a burger king as my son was not in the best of form with the shops but had no one to look after him (he has Autism). He was happy with the burger, he won't touch chips and I was greedy and had his chips too as I dont like waste.

The evening food was ok...pepper soup, chicken with a small fancy compressed square of potatoe, carrots and green beans with what i think was white wine sauce.

Dessert was a chocolate tart with fancy profiterole. I really enjoyed that.

Followed by lots of wine. Eek!

I can't imagine how many calories I swallowed. So crossing fingers my body didnt absorb them all.

I managed to lose 3lbs this week so I'm FINALLY in the 14's! So happy about that! The next 2 weeks could be tough as I've got 1 day and 1 evening out and I have to miss group next week but I'm determined to have a loss at the end of the 2 weeks!

Great news! Congratulations x

well done Grunka Lunka

I made it here! 4.5lbs loss this week so hi guys :)

Wow.....:winner: great loss this week Entrophy, congratulations, you must be really chuffed with that result.x

I really really want 2lb off. Feel i'm struggling a bit.

Not straying but I was craving an extra bacon sandwich. Then at home, I made a pan of stew and put mine to one side for tomorrow (having a green day tomorrow), and I had turkey and spinach but I really wanted the stew.

I have willpower though and just wanted a moan lol.

I'm glad @Neveragain you are feeling better and brilliant you have identified the trigger foods to avoid. I can't stop gazing at all your shiny awards collection, what an achievement and such a great inspiration to this newbie to SW. Thank you and I must try the pancakes. I did Piri Piri Centre Loin Pork Chops baked in the oven tonite, yummy also. The recipes are amazing and really help keep you on track for sure. Good luck with your weigh in tomoro, fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted. Bye for now, take care. e xx

Aww thank you I'm very pleased at how far I have come so far. Never been this far before and I'm liking it.
Took my eye off the ball these past two weeks. Was having syns and not counting so was gaining. Knew I had to sort myself out and I did. Lost 4 and half lbs this week. So that helped take off what I gained and more! So super happy as I was beginning to doubt the plan but it was me not keeping an eye on the sneaky syns.

So 15st 7lbs now gunning for 7lb loss this Xmas maybe more to get me in the next stone bracket.

How's everyone been doing?

Hi. I started slimping world on Tuesday (or should I say restarted for the last time) and weighed in at 16st. I weigh more than now than before I got pregnant with my youngest. I'm completely on plan now though and am hoping when I weigh on on Tuesday I'll have got back into the 15st barrier again. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and so far so good, just got to keep it up!

Hi all,

Into the next bracket....yaaaahhhh!!!! -3lbs off this week.
Wishing all weighers lots of success, hope to see you all very soon:pxx

Well done :)

Bit of a cack week for me. Gained 1lb :-( .

Not going near the port now. Not buying any in the house. Will buy a bottle on xmas eve. Thats it. I have no discipline with the stuff.

Christmas meals out are a little tricky too.

I went a party last night and instead of drinking wine I had Malibu and Diet Pepsi so im trying damage limitation. Buffet....I had a couple of wholemeal sandwiches salad...some chicken things on a stick and pickeld onions.

I avoided the quiche and pastries. I also didnt have any cake...and it was my fave costco carrot.

Fingers crossed for this Friday.

Back