15 stone to 14 stone support

Hello everyone - I am back after going AWOL for the last couple of months - which have been pretty tough...

Anyway - I am now down to 15st 8lbs, having gone down to 15st 7lbs and gaining 1/2lb the week before and after Christmas... could have been worse!

Look forward to dropping down and out of this number!

Hi everyone. I've just arrived back here. I started in this group 2 years ago, but over the last 9 months of a miserable job I've piled the pounds back on and sneaked into thd 16 group. I was only there a week and now I'm back here (yeay ) at the same weight 15.13 that I started at before.

At least I know I can do it this time☺

I hope to only be here for a month or so as I've a goal to get to before I go on holibobs at the start of April.

Hi everyone. I've just arrived back here. I started in this group 2 years ago, but over the last 9 months of a miserable job I've piled the pounds back on and sneaked into thd 16 group. I was only there a week and now I'm back here (yeay ) at the same weight 15.13 that I started at before.

At least I know I can do it this time☺

I hope to only be here for a month or so as I've a goal to get to before I go on holibobs at the start of April.

Good for you! As you say - at least you know you can do it this time!

I too have a goal I'm working towards for April - it's just a case of plodding onwards and downwards I think, breaking it down and not focusing on the big goals (like target weight) the whole time!

Unfortunately up 2lbs to 15st 4lbs this week - not surprising really as I was ill last week and not eating anything but crackers and am back on to proper food and ghastly * week arrived.

Looking forward to losing it next week!

So... if anyone is still in this bracket... lost 2.5lbs this week so am 15st 1.5lbs - really hoping for a 2lb loss this coming week so I can smash through into the 14s - so excited about being there (never excited for long though, always impatient to keep moving down!)

Only need to lose 1.5lbs to my 3.5 stone award so..! :whacky068::character00116:

Last edited:
Hi there everyone,

Was kinda quiet over the christmas holidays, getting back into the grove with work and kids going back to school, I lost track of coming on here :(.
But I have been up and down with weight loss, frustrating me when I was on plan but yet gained or mantained for a few weeks inbetween losses, but I kept at it and i think i finally broke through the wall, finally! phew! Just got weighed today I am now 14 st 11.5lbs, losing 6 and half lbs. So sorry I wasn't here to support these past few months and I hope to see you ALL in the next bracket down!

Hi there everyone,

Was kinda quiet over the christmas holidays, getting back into the grove with work and kids going back to school, I lost track of coming on here :(.
But I have been up and down with weight loss, frustrating me when I was on plan but yet gained or mantained for a few weeks inbetween losses, but I kept at it and i think i finally broke through the wall, finally! phew! Just got weighed today I am now 14 st 11.5lbs, losing 6 and half lbs. So sorry I wasn't here to support these past few months and I hope to see you ALL in the next bracket down!

Well done! What a fabulous result. Really hoping I'll follow you down - need a 2lb loss to get into the 14s and am absolutely desperate for it... hope my resuming heavy exercise hasn't hindered it as I think I will cry if I don't get into 14s tomorrow.

Back