15 stone to 14 stone support

Tinned tomatoes are a speed food :)

Thanks had them again this evening! Hubby and kids has takeaway so I had steak, mushrooms sugar snaps and tomatoes. Delicious but hard to watch chippy eaten beside me.

Only down 1/2 this week, staying positive as it's a loss, I'm thinking of doing sp, but I'm not to sure what to do,
I know I can have an extra hx b and no yogurts, any advice please,
My plan today so far is oats made with water with apple pear,
I'm planning on tomato soup and chicken pices for lunch with 2nd hx b
And chicken stir fry for dinner
And using my syns for snacks

Only down 1/2 this week, staying positive as it's a loss, I'm thinking of doing sp, but I'm not to sure what to do,
I know I can have an extra hx b and no yogurts, any advice please,
My plan today so far is oats made with water with apple pear,
I'm planning on tomato soup and chicken pices for lunch with 2nd hx b
And chicken stir fry for dinner
And using my syns for snacks

Hi, I'm on SP all week to try and compensate for a REALLY bad weekend. It's not too bad, you get the extra HeB and basically only eat food that have the S or P symbol next to them in the book. So no foods like rice, pasta or as you say yogurts. Also worth being aware there's a few fruits and veggies that aren't Speed foods like pineapple, sweetcorn etc, any with higher sugars really. If you like take a look at my diary as I've got a few days worth of SP days logged on there.
Hope this helps :)

Hi, I'm on SP all week to try and compensate for a REALLY bad weekend. It's not too bad, you get the extra HeB and basically only eat food that have the S or P symbol next to them in the book. So no foods like rice, pasta or as you say yogurts. Also worth being aware there's a few fruits and veggies that aren't Speed foods like pineapple, sweetcorn etc, any with higher sugars really. If you like take a look at my diary as I've got a few days worth of SP days logged on there.
Hope this helps :)

Thanks so much I'll have a look at your diary, hoping to be organised to do it properly from tomorrow

No problem :) To be honest I actually prefer SP days, I like having a sandwich AND cereal without syns. Good luck :)

No problem :) To be honest I actually prefer SP days, I like having a sandwich AND cereal without syns. Good luck :)
Completed my first sp day it wasn't as complicated as I thought and it was really good having the extra hx b I used it in the evening but it will be great to have it so I can use it for sandwiche or toast when in work, going to do another day today as I've some of food left over from yesterday's plan

That's really good I'm glad it went well for you :)

Only half a pound to go so hopefully my last week here :)
Won't be in this thread for long :) I like your ticker design by the way.

I'm halfway through the 15's as of today, so still a few weeks before I'm on the next thread.

Welcome! Huge congrats! Great to get over another hurdle. I'll be here another couple of weeks at least to keep you company!
Hi all, I just dropped down to 15st 13lb which seemed unattainable at start of this, I won't mind hanging around here for the next while.

Hello again! I was on this thread a while ago and then left...but realised I shouldn't have been here in the first place haha! I thought it was for going from the 15's into the 14's, which I did but now I realise it's for going from 15 stone to 14 stone, which I'm currently doing. I get confused easily but...I'm back! :)

Currently at 14 stone 7.5lbs and struggling a bit so thought I'd pop my head back in here for some added motivation. The food's not really the problem, it's all the drink and I've got another party to go to this weekend, which I'll definitely be drinking at. I know the solution is to not drink but little ol' introverted me can't handle being around a bunch of drunk people I barely know and trying to make conversation. Not one of these women is above a size 8 and they're all knock-outs so drinking is a must for me :p

Ho hum! It's only 1 day out of 7 so I'll just have to be super good every other day!

So after a maintain last week was hoping for a good week this week and I smashed it ! 61/2 down bringing me to 26lb down in 7 weeks. Im thrilled and today is my birthday so treats this afternoon and have the rest of the week to make up for it

Back