15 stone to 14 stone support

I'm confused lol the 7 speed foods is it basically a minimum of 7 . This is what I didnt understand I was wondering if only aloud 7 and have to split them throughout the day . Your plan for today sounds good

Dinner was steak potatoes boiled then fried in fry light,mushrooms green beans and broccoli. Having 3 squares of Lidl dark choc now for 3syns and gonna try and stick to that

Sounds like it and maybe more speed. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong but ienjoyed my few spuds. Had 0 syns the last 2 days ( know this is bad) so hoping that will make up for it. Will know more Wednesday, really need a loss this week.

IMG_0262.PNG

Ye looks like speed and super speedy foods only then. Have you ever done sp it's basically the same but 7 syns and water . Oh and also no protein

Think I would struggle your surpose to just eat fruit and veg as these are the speed foods. No carbs no protein sounds horrid haha. Maybe alright in summer id be happy with a fruit salad.

I don't have a soup maker.. I have a stick blender that works just fine.. but I know people swear by them so i'm assuming it's a case of me not knowing what i'm missing! :)

The one thing I'm glad I invested in is a slow cooker.. I use a slow cooker for my metabolism boosting tomato soup - Passata, Stock made up with green tea, chilli (I like a lot), garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Parsley - quick as anything to throw together and I literally throw it all in and drink from it from the Slow Cooker all day.. Life saver!

My 777 seemed to work. 5 1/2 down this week which takes me to 14 11 and out of this group. Next group seems very quiet so hope ye will be joining me soon

Wow! great result!!! didn't work so good for me.. not sure where I went wrong..
I'm down 1.25lbs... going to have a little research and see why all of a sudden my numbers are dropping..

Hi, can I join this group? I'm currently at 15'6 and desperately want to lose weight. I think 777 sounds really interesting, so I might give it a try. I'm. Going on holiday in just over two months, and none of my summer clothes fit me, so I really need to lose that weight.

Wow! great result!!! didn't work so good for me.. not sure where I went wrong..
I'm down 1.25lbs... going to have a little research and see why all of a sudden my numbers are dropping..
Thanks. With me I have good week then a couple of ok weeks so it generally evens out. Easy to get frustrated when being really good but it will catch up and you will have a great week

We'll need to get a few of us into 14's to 13's to give it an injection of life! :) It would have been a boost to at least get my 2.5 stone reward today, but i'm .5lb off it!
It's a long journey but a well worth while one.. :)

We'll need to get a few of us into 14's to 13's to give it an injection of life! :) It would have been a boost to at least get my 2.5 stone reward today, but i'm .5lb off it!
It's a long journey but a well worth while one.. :)
Yes please someone join me soon. You will be there in no time. I'm 2lb off my 2 1/2 award but probably won't get it next week. I'm usually big loss then 1lb. But as long as it's coming off. Had a few dodgy weekends but managed not to gain yet. But if I do I know I can get right back on it. Are you going to group or doing it at home?

Back