15 stone to 14 stone support

Still hanging on... hope everyone is having a good week!

This week hasn't been bad for me. Although, the judge will be the scales on Saturday.

How's your week going?

1.5 off this week, which is great because I had a drink fuelled weekend! :) so am happy with results.. Just 1.5lbs of 40lb off.. I'm sure it could be faster but i've never felt restricted or like I can't go to an event once during the process... 3.5lbs off my 3 stone award!

That's fantastic Bubbles! :woohoo:
I think it's important to be able to still have a look fe while trying to lose weight. Otherwise it just comes back on again when you go back to 'normal'...

So true.. Good luck in your weigh in today! :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week, which I'm really happy with.

Celebrating 40lbs off!! 1.5lb off today so feeling great.. I was worried because I started a new job this week after being off for a while and it was the first week since i've started SW that I had to split focus.. but it was a mini celebration to see that I had remained on plan..

Hope everyone else is having a good week..

Congratulations Bubbles :0clapper:

I lost 1lb this week, which means I'm now in the next stone bracket. :woohoo: Hopefully I'll see you all over there soon!

Thanks archers33 and congrats to you too!!

After a holiday, I climbed onto the scales at group yesterday as if climbing onto the scaffold:oops: I needn't have worried I lost a pound and my husband had lost 4 and a half. I am making heavy weather of getting down to 15. 4 which will be my 3 stones off, but I'll get there. It isn't a race. We've only been going since November. Hubby has lost Four and a half stones and is in line for man of the year. I'm so proud of him. We are both pensioners and he has never dieted before.

Congratulations red biddy. That's a great weight loss for you and your husband. :woohoo:

Congrats Red Biddy.. it's an ever nicer pound after a holiday! :)

Congrats Red Biddy.. it's an ever nicer pound after a holiday! :)
Indeed it is Bubbles. And was most unexpected. We don't own bathroom scales anymore. We were getting obsessed with jumping on and off them, so gave them to a charity shop. After all, its the ones at group that count isn't it?

I've lost another 1.25 this week. I recently started a new job and have to fit SW into my day a bit better as I have been missing meals, not eating all my syns and drinking not enough water, but too much coffee. It just takes planning is all, but the stress of taking on a brand new role has really put focusing on my healthy eating on the back burner.

I've lost another 1.25 this week. I recently started a new job and have to fit SW into my day a bit better as I have been missing meals, not eating all my syns and drinking not enough water, but too much coffee. It just takes planning is all, but the stress of taking on a brand new role has really put focusing on my healthy eating on the back burner.

You are doing so well Bubbles. You are an inspiration. It's never easy trying to fit your life around a new job. Then all of a sudden everything clicks into place doesn't it? I don't think I'll ever be out of the 15's. I seem to have stuck. Mind you, I was over 18 in November so I'm going the right way. Good luck

That's brilliant! Congratulations on 2.5 stone award. And that's a great NSV too.

I used to go to class with my mum, and I had to stop. My mum can lose weight really easily, and she was losing really big numbers, at least 2 pounds a week, but several times 4 or 5 pounds a week. Which, of course, is fantastic for her. But I normally lose between 0.5 and 1 pound a week (more often 0.5, lol). And although I'd keep telling myself that any loss is a loss, it was very difficult to motivate myself. Now, we're both still doing SW, but we don't go to the same class.

It's not good to compare yourself to anyone else. We are all individuals, and we didn't put the weight on in the same way, so why do we think it would come off in the same way...

I go to class with my husband and he just needs to sneeze and he loses 4lbs. He has won slimmer of the month twice and I've never even got near slimmer of the week:(

Pound and a half off. Just 2lbs off my 3 stone award. I've stuck in 15-14 for, what seems to be, ever. My poor old husband gained a pound and a half.

Congrats! As for your husband, I'm sure he'll get it off next week!

I've been a lot better this week, prepping my lunches and planning my meals throughout the day so i'm not going long periods without food, and hopefully it will pay off when I weigh in! :)

Congrats! As for your husband, I'm sure he'll get it off next week!

I've been a lot better this week, prepping my lunches and planning my meals throughout the day so i'm not going long periods without food, and hopefully it will pay off when I weigh in! :)

Keeping everything crossed for you Bubbles.

Back