15 stone to 14 stone support

Have lost 2.5 lbs!! Half a stone gone in 2 weeks and am overjoyed - without starving too!!
Have achieved my first award and will try to work out how to add it - not as easy on iPad!
Love slimming world xxxxx

If you go into "off topic", there's a sticky there with awards for your profile. You just right click and copy the one you want, go into User CP, edit signature, and paste it in there and save. Done.

Well done on the loss!! For some reason I feel like I'm not going to lose again this week. It was my first "wtf" gain last week, and I guess it's made me nervous.

Well done on the loss!! For some reason I feel like I'm not going to lose again this week. It was my first "wtf" gain last week, and I guess it's made me nervous.

Owww Mandy - it's so hard when you get an undeserved gain :(. It is so easy to think b*ll*cks to it and go off plan.
But I had a few undeserved sts and gains before christmas. But now the weight seems to be shifting quicker than ever!! (Jan loss were -4.5, -4 and -1).
The losses will start again soon *promise* if you keep plugging away x x x

If you go into "off topic", there's a sticky there with awards for your profile. You just right click and copy the one you want, go into User CP, edit signature, and paste it in there and save. Done.

Thanks Mandy - think I'll have to bribe son of his computer as iPad just shows link to show the sticky!!! Am so excited about it too. Have also done my bronze award which I started before the diet so am now aiming for my silver.
I think your next weigh in will be fine - it's just one of those blips and you have done really,really well xxxxx

Thanks girls. Hopefully this week will be a double-whammy!

im hoping the losses pick up a bit....

4.5lb in first week, then 1.5lb and 0.5lb.....this week i want a nice big FAT loss ;) next week even more so!

i hope to lose 1/2 stone in 2 weeks...totally doable...i think....LOL

im hoping the losses pick up a bit....

4.5lb in first week, then 1.5lb and 0.5lb.....this week i want a nice big FAT loss ;) next week even more so!

i hope to lose 1/2 stone in 2 weeks...totally doable...i think....LOL

You can do it!!!
((17 x Slimmer of the Week - wow,wow,wow ........ You are a pro xxxx))

Flutterby, I'm sure you'll have a great loss this week! Dextersmum is right, you're a pro at this x

I spent 4 hours yesterday going through my room, sorting out what I'm keeping and what I'm throwing away, and lo-and-behold, I found MORE books for the skip lol. I threw out clothes, books, make-up, odds and ends, and loads of other stuff. And then I changed all the furniture around. The end result is one very tidy room, and one very sore me, again :p Legs are killing me again.

All this body magic better be good for a loss this week haha

Flutterby, I'm sure you'll have a great loss this week! Dextersmum is right, you're a pro at this x

I spent 4 hours yesterday going through my room, sorting out what I'm keeping and what I'm throwing away, and lo-and-behold, I found MORE books for the skip lol. I threw out clothes, books, make-up, odds and ends, and loads of other stuff. And then I changed all the furniture around. The end result is one very tidy room, and one very sore me, again :p Legs are killing me again.

All this body magic better be good for a loss this week haha

Nice one! I've had a similar weekend of sorting through my bedroom and digging out my interview suits and they were all far to big (yey...but booo as I had to buy a new suit!!).
It inspired me to go through all my clothes and throw away or charity shop all the larger sizes that I no longer need... and will NEVER need again! :D

That's the best thing to do, throw them, or give them away, because if you keep them, it's like giving yourself permission to put weight on again.

Sucks that you had to buy a new suit though, those things are expensive. If I were you I'd buy slacks and a couple of tops in the likes of Primark until you're at goal.

lol Dextersmum, I would have gladly given them all to you. I think I under-estimated the amount of books I was holding on to. I said 200, but it was probably closer to 500 :p

I did keep my Stephen King, Fiona Walker, Anne Rice, LKH, and Feist collections though. And I have the Lord of the Rings trilogy, still in its plastic wrapper up there too :-O

Well done! You'll be in the 14s in no time!

Just got myself into the 15s on Saturday 15 13 :D well chuffed (also got me 1/2 stone award in 2 weeks over the moon) xxx

Lots of new members to chat to! Yay!

Not much further to go! I'm 15st 4lbs now so I reckon in the next couple of weeks! :)

Hey guys, sorry been soo busy this week and havent had much chance to get on here. Had my first weigh in today and I have lost 4 lbs and am now 14st 13.5lbs. Im gonna stay with u guys another week just incase the unspeakable happens!!!! So pleased with my loss this first week though!! Hopefully it continues! x

Well done you natant ........can't wait to get into the next zone. Am doing really well and sticking 100% to plan. Made another beef stew today - slow cooker is so handy and enough again for tomorrow xx

You're all doing so well. This time next year we'll all have to put up some before and after pics!

Back