15 stone to 14 stone support

Not posted for ages, I'm 15st 7 at the minute. I hope that in 4 weeks time I'll be into my 14st bracket! weigh in tonight will give me a bit more of an idea! good luck all x

debc88 said:
Not posted for ages, I'm 15st 7 at the minute. I hope that in 4 weeks time I'll be into my 14st bracket! weigh in tonight will give me a bit more of an idea! good luck all x

Good luck-were about at the same weight,hope were both moving on soon xx

Thanks for the support everyone. Just to leave for that dreaded weigh in. Still week one is generally a bigger loss so next week should be more cheerful. Keep smiling. The weather will be Cheering us into action tomorrow. X

xMandyDx said:
Welcome in KemiLiza! You'll be out of here in no time at all!

I started the 30 day shred today. It didn't look so hard when I watched it to get an idea..but my God I'm so wrecked after it!

What is he 30 day shred?

Thanks for the support everyone. Just to leave for that dreaded weigh in. Still week one is generally a bigger loss so next week should be more cheerful. Keep smiling. The weather will be Cheering us into action tomorrow. X

Good luck and don't forget to let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks to everyone here for motivating me this week. I lost 2.5 lbs at weigh in so am now off the the 14 down to 13 st. Hope to see you very soon. Good luck!

Some absolutely fantastic losses this week and lots of people moving down.

To those that have gone, well done and good luck for the next stone bracket.

To those still here, let's pound out these little fatty thingamajig's that are keeping us here and catch up with the rest :D xxx

Horrid first night. Weight higher than expected, although still in the 15s (15.11) and the group leader was soon boring. Will go back next week for first weigh in but then search for better leader. Now to get my head around Food Optimising!

Horrid first night. Weight higher than expected, although still in the 15s (15.11) and the group leader was soon boring. Will go back next week for first weigh in but then search for better leader. Now to get my head around Food Optimising!

Still trying to get my head around it lol :D
I have been checking out loads of recipes and ideas but not been too well and have been a bit lazy so not done as much cooking as I would like. Today I even had a cheesy baked potato preprepared by tesco - suprisingly tasty and only 4.5 syns (now that is lazy :rolleyes:) with baked beans for lunch.
For supper (or tea as we call it in our house) I made a huge salad with wholemeal roll, egg and cheese - synned my salad cream light. Find I have to have salad cream or Mayo :confused: to enjoy a salad. I'm going to make some of the meals in this months SW mag. Definitely the Ragu sauce dishes and the curries look good - shall let you all know :flirt2:

Minky how was the beef and pepper stew?

Sharon I followed the recipe for the ragu sauce for my canneloni last week...twas yum!

Back