15 stone to 14 stone support

Currently sitting on 15.1 so I'm really hoping to move down next week. AT LAST lol

hey mind if i join..first post only new to this site :) started slimming world 8 weeks ago 16st 9 and a half im now 14 st 9.. loving the diet :) a girl in my group told me about this site :D

Lost 2lbs making me 15st 1. Should be gone soon :D it's my 21st birthday this weekend though and I'm letting myself go. You're only 21 once!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to all who have had good losses again! I feel really rough with this shingles today and gotta say when the biscuit tin was out at work today I nearly succumbed but went back to my office and had a plum and some grapes instead!!!

brummie66 said:
Well done to all who have had good losses again! I feel really rough with this shingles today and gotta say when the biscuit tin was out at work today I nearly succumbed but went back to my office and had a plum and some grapes instead!!!

I feel your pain! I am just getting over the shingles, it's really horrible! 3rd time I've had it now and thankfully I was loads better this time than I was last time! Hope you feel better soon! Get lots of rest and fluids x

2.5 lbs off ... whoop! Which got me my 2 stone award!!! So very happy....AND at now 15st 1lb, only 2lbs til I am officially in the next stone bracket! Whoop,,,bring it on x

Hey guys happy to be down to 15's started at 17st 3lbs and im now at 15st 12lbs getting there ...hopfully keep going down the ladder goodluck with all your weight losses :)

How has everyone's week been? WI is already on my mind... I WI on Tuesdays and the weekend is when I start to panic haha. I went out last night and had a few cheeky beers, but I didn't eat any naughty food. I had a ham and cheese toastie using my HEB and HEA when I got home.

xMandyDx said:
How has everyone's week been? WI is already on my mind... I WI on Tuesdays and the weekend is when I start to panic haha. I went out last night and had a few cheeky beers, but I didn't eat any naughty food. I had a ham and cheese toastie using my HEB and HEA when I got home.

Well done for not having any naughty food! :)

I'm the same get weighed on a tues night. I've been good most of the week and then it got to today and Im really wanting to eat rubbish (it must just be weekends) I'm currently at 15.2 1/2 and am really hoping to get into the 14's in the next 2 weeks (it'll be the first time back there in nearly 5 years) :)

Not too hopeful for weigh in on monday as went to the Ghurka restraunt on thrsday for a leaving do and the today went to see S-i-L and resisted choc cake but had a small bakewell tard! Add to that its my * week plus i have shingles so no hope! Good luck everyone for the week ahead!

Not looking forward to Tuesday been very bad this week, was my * week and I everything else went upside down :( I just hope he scales won't be too unkind to me. how has everyone else been? X

Not had a great week either. I'm losing my mojo :( This weekend was just awful from start to finish. I went out for drinks Friday night, and to the cinema with my son for his birthday Saturday, where I had popcorn and a bag of Aero bubbles, and then some birthday cake later. Yesterday I was just stuck in the "may as well" mindset and went over my syns again. Argh. I would have been in the 14s this week if I'd behaved. Self-sabotage!

Back