15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done souffle.

Yay Nina. I like having a weight sharing buddy. :)

Well done Souffle, you'll be flying into the 13s before you know it!

Thanks everyone :) xxx

Ha ha! Thanks! :) this forum really helps me keep on track. Yeahhhh for the 15st 8.5's!! Woohoo. Xx

Currently 15st 8.5lbs

Hi everyone new here just having a nose around can't believe how well you all do, its really inspiring and making me completely jealous. I'm absolutely awful at willpower. Starting weight is 15.9 due to weigh in Sunday so fingers crossed I've lost because I've been an absolute angel this week.

Forgot to post but I hit 15st 13lbs two weeks ago and was 15st 12lbs on this weeks weigh in :) was absolutely ecstatic as it was my christmas wish. So now I'm 1.5lbs away from my 4st award.

Forgot to post but I hit 15st 13lbs two weeks ago and was 15st 12lbs on this weeks weigh in :) was absolutely ecstatic as it was my christmas wish. So now I'm 1.5lbs away from my 4st award.

Awesome :D Welcome to the 15's! x

I had a crap WI and gained a pound which mega stressed me out. Had work night out last night which was full of mega unhealthy food and too much vodka! So I really need a good week this week to ditch that gain and get over the work night out. I don't want to gain too much and waste time over Xmas so I really hope I can do it!

I'm sitting at 15.4 just now I wonder if ill get into the 14's for Xmas!!!!! But I bet ill be back well into the 15's afterwards lol

15 and a half!!! Woohoo. Here's hoping 15stone by the end of the year! X

Currently 15st 7lbs

Fab Rochelle :)

Awesome :D Welcome to the 15's! x
Thanks!! Hoping for that 1.5lb off this week for 4st award!
I'm sitting at 15.4 just now I wonder if ill get into the 14's for Xmas!!!!! But I bet ill be back well into the 15's afterwards lol

Haha I have said that too, might scrape a 4st award before xmas but don't know what the result will be on the weigh in after christmas lol I'm only having 3 days off though so should only be a couple of pounds of undigested rubbish lol

Missy, it could be "bulk in the system" as my consultant says. If it was last night then everything hasn't flushed out yet. I know alcohol bloats me up something rotten. Don't lose heart yet :)

I weighed in before the night out/vodka. It was a good week with lots of variety so the only thing it could have been was totm bloating. I hope that's it anyway! Having a v low syn week to compensate for work night out, WI is on Wednesday this week so I don't have long to pull it back! X

Weighed today, stayed the same in my first week! I'm absolutely devasted where am I going wrong ahh?!?!

Weighed in today, lost half a pound, so now 15.9.. Need to be 15.2 for Xmas eve so better get arse in gear, any tips? Haha! Have a fab week everyone!!!! X

Back