15 stone to 14 stone support

Lost another lb so I am back to my lowest and my stats on the side. I refuse to increase them because the gains aren't allowed to stay! Now I can start making a dent into my old fat. I was in the 15s when I was 15 so this is some pretty ancient fat to get shifted :) hoping for 2.5lbs next week, if I get that off twice I will be at 5 stone lost with sw. Now I am at my lowest I really should go and get my medical records updated (5.5 stone lighter than their records).

You show em hon!!

ooh shred, you tell them naughty lbs to bugger off and let you back in the 14s!

Rochelle, welcome to the 1lb club ;) I still need 3lbs to catch you up, watch out or i'll find you and feed you cake!

Hi tyre, you'll be out of the 15s in a flash :)

Ah Gilly, the drs and nurses at my gp surgery are all lovely. They saved my mum's life (she did scare them so aren't so happy when our surname pops up!), they were great with my c-section (I had separations and inflamation due to crap happening in hospital) they didn't really know what to do but they had me in and redressed it in the right stuff (part of the hospital **** up, not listening to me when I said I was allergic to certain products), and they fuss over my boy. one of the nurses lives near me too so I see her out and about. I went to the dr to ask to be referred to SW and he did it and never made me feel ashamed at my size (I was 21st 3lbs). So it's a bit of a "wee, look, I kept it up, i'm still going!"

ooh shred, you tell them naughty lbs to bugger off and let you back in the 14s!

Rochelle, welcome to the 1lb club ;) I still need 3lbs to catch you up, watch out or i'll find you and feed you cake!

Hi tyre, you'll be out of the 15s in a flash :)

Ah Gilly, the drs and nurses at my gp surgery are all lovely. They saved my mum's life (she did scare them so aren't so happy when our surname pops up!), they were great with my c-section (I had separations and inflamation due to crap happening in hospital) they didn't really know what to do but they had me in and redressed it in the right stuff (part of the hospital **** up, not listening to me when I said I was allergic to certain products), and they fuss over my boy. one of the nurses lives near me too so I see her out and about. I went to the dr to ask to be referred to SW and he did it and never made me feel ashamed at my size (I was 21st 3lbs). So it's a bit of a "wee, look, I kept it up, i'm still going!"

Aww that's not so bad! Ours are hopeless and googled my pcos for ideas?? Ffs

Well done Fran and Rochelle!

I lost 0.5lb tonight which I could be happier with :/ Oh well, at least it's a loss!

I just scraped my 4.5 stone award with that but not celebrating as a) I wasn't at my normal group and b) I'm so going to gain it back next week after tomorrow's cocktails and pizza fest and a night out with my fave saboteurs on Friday!

I will allow myself to be slightly pleased with myself but that's as far as it goes. I'm staying here for another week I think, 14st 13lbs is way to tenuous haha! x

On the subject of doctors - I love mine, she is so supportive and lovely with every area of my health. She insists on weighing me every time I have an appointment (even if it's not relevant) because she says she is in awe of how well I have done! Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

She is not officially supposed to be my doctor but I've adopted her as I don't get on with my registered doctor and he's really mucked us around with recent test results, as if fertility testing ain't stressful enough! So it's my adopted doctor all the way thankyouverymuch ;) x

ahh missy you just don't want to leave us. haha :) have a fabulouso time cocktailing it up!

I don't but I do like the look of the 14's haha! You'll just have to come and join me :D

I'm so excited about the cocktails! Did I also mention that they are free? And that there's pizza? Now you see why I'm worried about a gain... ;) It'll be worth it though!

Just arrived here! My first WI in the last night has brought me down to 15st12.5lbs. While you sound like a lovely bunch I'm itching to get into the 14s group as soon as possible! :) Well done everyone on your achievements so far, we're all fabulous!

Hi all! Starting weight of 15 st 6 and have reached 15st in two weeks, very happy! Can't wait to get into the 14st category, hopefuly another 2-4 lbs off in the next week! Feeling really motivated after looking at some posts on here tonight! We can do this!

Hi all! Starting weight of 15 st 6 and have reached 15st in two weeks, very happy! Can't wait to get into the 14st category, hopefuly another 2-4 lbs off in the next week! Feeling really motivated after looking at some posts on here tonight! We can do this!

That's brilliant, well done you! I find Minimins great too, everyone so helpful and positive. I find it especially helpful if I'm having a weak moment! You'll be in the 14s in no time, hopefully see you there soon! :)

Hope you're still feeling as motivated as I am today! Had a great day so far, stuck to the plan 100%.
Determined to loose another 2lb next week. A 1lb weight loss each week would amount to nearly 4st in a year, so slow and steady wins the race, AbFab! :eek:

Hi all rejoined Sw last weds. 15st 13.5
Finding it hard to get back into the plan though...determined to get into the 14's sharpish though!

Hi all, just a 1lb loss this week, so still firmly in the 15stone, but a step in the right direction is still a step :)

Hello all,

I'm starting SW group tomorrow, so saving my official weight and measurements until then, but I'll be in this category so hoping to get to know you all soon!

Back