15 stone to 14 stone support

Mrs 50s, Good luck for the weigh-in tomorrow and i'm sure your class will make you feel very welcome.

I'm on Star Week and feel so so so bloated it's awful, i'm hoping it goes by Tuesday as i have my weigh-in in the evening. I've been really focused this week and would be so disappointed if it shows a gain or a STS

Hellooo everyone - Hope I can join you all ive just nudged into the bracket of 15 stone at my WI tonight by half a lb :sigh: BUT I am delighted to get moving and shift more of this weight. Happy Bunny :D

Well done :D Fingers crossed you'll get further and further down the 15st Bracket

Heyy guys, I guess this is the room for me, but hopefully not for much longer! I'm 15.7 having lost 23lbs in 11 weeks, hopefully I wont be in here much longer!!! x

Hi I'm 15.6 started at 15.10 two weeks ago (heaviest ever weight by 20lbs) last aug I was in the 12s ekkkk but then got put on some new meds and ballooned :S expecting I may gain this week as have been ravenous all week and then I have a week AI holiday ekkkk again
Glad to be joining your group and hope to work my way slowly to the bottom of it :) hope all you guys are doing well :)
My fav meal this week jacket pot and sw coleslaw ;)

I make a really good cheese burger and chips! Doesn't sound diety at all! If fruits getting a bit boring I get a tub of quark and an options 11g sachet (2 syncs) and mix it, it's like a thick chocolate dip for only 2 syns!!

well done for all the losses and hello to newcomers :) I've been a bit lazy on this thread this week. So question for you all. What's been you favourite meal this week? It can be breakfast, lunch or dinner. I just love to hear new dishes. :)

Oooh I also made SW burgers last night with the chips. Ultimate Comfort food. Before WI aswell hehe. I made it with chilli and garlic and some paprika on the chips

I make a really good cheese burger and chips! Doesn't sound diety at all! If fruits getting a bit boring I get a tub of quark and an options 11g sachet (2 syncs) and mix it, it's like a thick chocolate dip for only 2 syns!!

Oooooo yeah love a sw cheese burger and chips :)

I love sw burgers! I put a babybel in the middle :)

Dust queen, you will lose the weight :)

Thanks Franalama :) tucking into some ff yog and raspberries :) (WI tomorrow) :)

Oooh I also made SW burgers last night with the chips. Ultimate Comfort food. Before WI aswell hehe. I made it with chilli and garlic and some paprika on the chips

oooo I love wedges done in my actifry with smoked paprika and onion and garlic powder

Last night we had meatballs, mash potato and veg. So comforting and delicious... yummy!

oooo yum been a while since I had mash definitely going to put that on this week's menu :)

How is everyone doing today?

Yep, doing good here :) Day 12 binge free *high five* and feel ready to get my lardy butt to the next weight bracket ASAP!

Tonight's tea (thanks to the lovely Mr Bird) will be pasta with philly light with grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms, and a side salad. Mmmm can't wait!

Ooh fav meal would have to be a sw roast just 3 syns for the stuffing, loads of roast potatoes and veg, yum:D

Back