15 stone to 14 stone support

Ellen, i honestly dont know how to break it cuz i thought i had it under control ! Even with TOTM iv not been bad, for like 2 months, infact for some reason the only thing i think i was having more of was fizzy drinks. Thats why im so annoyed about it because i thought id turned a corner.
Oh well, see how it goes today, definately not feeling as bad - maybe its just having routine with work means i know i have set meals with me and im not gona go hungry. Maybe im just a creature of habit and being off work messed that up. I duno.
I threw out the left over marshmallows this morning, not that there were loads left (!) But its gota be something that i throw it rather than eat it. Dont like wasting food, but i dont like being this weight so its a small victory.

Welcome to the group clarissa, nearly half a strone gone, brilliant work! Fingers crossed we all get moving to the 14's soon :) x

lost 2.5lb this week so fingers crossed soon to be in the 14 stone bracket

Welcome Clarissa, and well done sallyanne on a good loss!

Jodes, I've not stopped munching again today but I've really tried to make sure it's been on free food but even then I'm not convinced eating 4activia yoghurts a day is good for losing weight either!
Good on you throwing the marshmallows away, that shows good willpower x x

Hi guys I'm not with slimming world but would love to join you I have lost 4 stone so far and now weigh 15stone 9.8.

not got far to go sallyann, il be so very jealous when u move down the bracket :)
Camplestar - 4 stone??? brilliant work !!! bet you feel so much better now.

Ellenj79 - how u doing today? i wouldnt beat yourself up over 4 activia yoghurts, better than 4 chocolate bars but I know what you mean hun. Sometimes I just need to eat and munching on cucumber etc is enough because im not craving anything, i just think i want that actual feeling of eating if that makes sense, daft I know. When your actually craving something its so hard because nothing is satisfying. I am kinda proud that I am managing to throw away stuff, its a tiny step but its something I never would have done before, would have just munched my way to the finish line then go...'pants, i shouldnt really have done that', so I guess it shows im actually THINKING about what im doing.
Iv not felt too bad today and yesterday - definately think being at work helps, just having the routine. Towards the end of the week there I think it was jsut boredom becuase my boyf was back at work and I was just spending my time going to the gym, coming home and not doing much other than a few odd jobs round the house. Got some superspeed soup and a tuna salad for food at work - whihc il probably have all 4 shifts, creature of habit and all :p so im hoping and begging Il get a pound or so off at weigh in.

Stick with it peeps - WE CAN DO IT ! Picture how good you felt breaking into the 15's - double that for breaking into the 14's - oh my word, I literally could not even begin to tell you the last time i weighed in at that stone bracket...IM GONA DO IT....:Dxxx

Welcome camplestar!

Jodes I'm the same as you in the way that when I'm at work I take my food allowance in and just eat that which takes will power as I work in a fish and chip shop/diner so there's lots of delicious tempting food on offer but I'm really good and don't pick there, it's when I'm at home I find it the hardest, I'm off Thursday through until Monday so majority of my week is at home!!! It's so hard to stay on track all the time, again today I've struggled with temptation I just want it to be Tuesday (weigh day) and hopefully put an end to this awful week!! X

I'm with you on small loses, it doesn't motivate me, I just want to go an binge eat x

I'm with you on the small losses too, I've not had a good weight loss for months now, it's just been 0.5-1.5lb for weeks now, it just makes you so disheartened x x

Hi all, newbie here. Cutting it fine with being 14st 13, but i will take a chance that i can still be here after Friday. Slow progress but at one point i was 15st 8, but was down to 15st 3 by the time i started slimming world at home. Shall keep looking in here for the encouragement when i get disheartened with little or no loss.

Still in this group as ive had exams so weight has been all over the place. Hopefully won't be here too much longer. Small steps though :)

I am happy with a 1/2 or a 1lb off. At least it is going down and not up like if I wasn't on slimming world.

i have a long term goal for next may. So once it goes down. As long as I keep going I am happy with Ny loss

Like the signature rhirhi93 - very true, unless ur a machine. Thats what im trying to keep in my head. Im a human, we have our weaknesses but my motto is very much slow and steady wins the race. Im definately one of those who has little losses, then a big loss then i put on big but overall im still down a few pounds, even if its only a few pounds every month.

I take all losses big or small as a win! X

Hi all, newbie here. Cutting it fine with being 14st 13, but i will take a chance that i can still be here after Friday. Slow progress but at one point i was 15st 8, but was down to 15st 3 by the time i started slimming world at home. Shall keep looking in here for the encouragement when i get disheartened with little or no loss.

Hi ! If ur in the 14 stone bracket u shud look for the 14-13 stone thread for loads more support, but of course u can stay here and tell us all how frigging good it is to see a 14 something when u step on the scales to motivate us !! How long u been on sw for??x

Like the signature rhirhi93 - very true, unless ur a machine. Thats what im trying to keep in my head. Im a human, we have our weaknesses but my motto is very much slow and steady wins the race. Im definately one of those who has little losses, then a big loss then i put on big but overall im still down a few pounds, even if its only a few pounds every month.

I take all losses big or small as a win! X

Thats exactly what happens with me! I have a small loss the big gain then bigger loss then back to small losses. Keep with it though hun and your goal will be closer than it seems. Losing weight isnt a sprint! xxx

Been really naughty and put 4lb back on. Luckily not ht the 16s, so need to be good now

Well done jodieboo and camplestar....tut tut !! We need a little blow out every now and again tho to get our asses in gear...u on target for a good week to shift it or have u a bad one?? X

Back