15 stone to 14 stone support

Ladies and gents its been lovely but with a 2lb off this week, it's finally time for me to cross over to those 14's. See you all on the other side :)

The excitement is killing me I was at 16.0 on Tuesday so in a few days I will officially be on the 15 to 14 quest!! :D:D

Started at 16st and had first weigh in today and lost 8lb! can't believe it :D

I'm the same as u at exactly 16.0, dyyyyying to get in this 15 zone should be here by Thursday morning!! (Fingers crossed) good luck :)

Yaaaay haha exciting isn't it :) weigh in at 8

I gained 1lb this week. Considering I havent stuck to plan now for a full week and being * week... grrr. Back on track today, even spent an hour in the gym. Ready for the weekend! Have a great week everyone x

Welcome gilljo30 :) My weigh in day changed, its on a sat now. So in 5 days I lost 1lb which isn't too bad seeing how I was drinking one night too :D

I just started SW and am beginning my second week today..my first weigh-in last night and I lost 5lb so a good start! I am super motivated now and really want to get that 1/2 stone award this week and it will put me in to the 14's too.
There are some excellenet losses on here - really inspiring! Good Luck Everyone... :)

Eeeee im here officially :) hopefully be scooting through quickly! Full of resolve

Still here. Gained last week which too me to 15 13 1/2 thought I w as borderline to leave the room
firmly here now with a loss of 3.5lbs last night! :D

I started SW for the first time ever last Thursday, where I weighed in at 15.5st starting weight.. have my first weigh in tomorrow (eeek so eager to know!) im usually one to be stepping on the scales several times a week checking on my progress, so bad I know, but I've resisted the temptation as I realised it doesn't achieve anything extra.

I'm not going to hope for too much as I don't want to be disheartened, but I have been very good sticking to the plan.. So if could get in the 14s or closer to it that would be AWESOME!

Hey all, had a tough day today! Hope I can stick it out untill weigh in on sat and be closer to that 14st :D hows everyone else finding it this week? X

Still here. Gained last week which too me to 15 13 1/2 thought I w as borderline to leave the room
firmly here now with a loss of 3.5lbs last night! :D

Congrats :D

Had my first weigh in this morning, still in the 15s ... a 2lb loss. Was hoping for a couple more if I'm truthful but hey ho!

Well done everyone. I lost 3.5 lbs at WI today. Very happy after the week I put in. Did a spin class at the gym yesterday and today my legs feel like they have 10 bricks strapped to them, I hurt! But with that weigh in it was totally worth it.
Have a great weekend x

Back