15 stone to 14 stone support

well done on the amazing loss this week, Siggy. I have just come back from a session of "Fun with Balls" - Gym Balls. My legs feel like jelly, all trembly and shaky! I know I am gonna ache badly tomorrow. The things we do for a good loss!!

lol thank you Anju, we do put ourselves through it dont we haha Totally worth it though. Well done on your loss this week too. I love your 100 lb mini target. Ive set my 100lb mark for 1st january :) To be fair, I just want that 6 stone award more than anything. :D

Hi Siggy
I would be happy over the 6 stone loss mark as well, but decided to challenge myslef! Yet another form of torture! I thought if I challenged myself I should be closer to that than if I didnt challenge myself - if that makes any sense! Gives me a focus and goal to aim for. Good luck for next week xx

Morning ladies :)
Big smiles as I can now join you all in this forum after loosing 3lb today.

Thank you :D Still have a lot to lose but I'm on the right track :D

Tell us your secrets!! This is an amazing loss in such a short time!!

About 2 years ago I was a similar starting weight to you, I lost 2.5 stone. Was on a plateau for a while then 'gave up' . I didn't go mad and eat everything but pound by pound I put some of that weight back on.
Im in the zone at the mo and losing slowly and steadily, but wish I was losing more cos I've got a way to go.

Well done guys :)

I havent been weighed yet this week as WI is tomorrow but just wanted to share my day. I ordered a really smart parka online a few weeks ago and it was a size 16. Not having been that size or smaller for over ten years I thought it would be good to have at home ready for when it does fit. However, when I tried it on it fit perfectly and looks amazing. Really happy. April this year I was crying because my size 26 was too tight and now Im size 16 whoop whoop. If it feels this good getting into that size i can only imagine the good feeling that is yet to come when I drop another :)

Wi day tomorrow! :D

Well done guys :)

I havent been weighed yet this week as WI is tomorrow but just wanted to share my day. I ordered a really smart parka online a few weeks ago and it was a size 16. Not having been that size or smaller for over ten years I thought it would be good to have at home ready for when it does fit. However, when I tried it on it fit perfectly and looks amazing. Really happy. April this year I was crying because my size 26 was too tight and now Im size 16 whoop whoop. If it feels this good getting into that size i can only imagine the good feeling that is yet to come when I drop another :)

Wi day tomorrow! :D

Brilliant! What an amazing feeling that must be. Well done, you've slimmed down loads.

I squeezed into, and managed to close, my size 16 jeans this morning... they looked indecent they were so tight :eek: but I know 2-3 more good SW weeks should have them fitting quite nicely. Haven't been able to do them up for over a year at least, so I was chuffed.

Brilliant! What an amazing feeling that must be. Well done, you've slimmed down loads.

I squeezed into, and managed to close, my size 16 jeans this morning... they looked indecent they were so tight :eek: but I know 2-3 more good SW weeks should have them fitting quite nicely. Haven't been able to do them up for over a year at least, so I was chuffed.

Thats great, I totally had that with my size 20's. had them for over a year too after buying the wrong size and was chuffed to bits when they finally fit. I only got 3 weeks wear out of them and they fell to the floor, I was gutted lol I loved those jeans! Just think by christmas (if not, way before) yours will look amazing and you will soon have to buy 14 :)

Back