15 stone to 14 stone support

WI tomorrow morning and I'm so close to the 14's, last week I was 15st 1.5 so I'm really hoping I lose even just enough to get me into the 14's and my 1 stone. I still can't believe I'm losing it this time ( always fail before I reach a stone).

I did it!! Lost 2lb taking me to 14st 13.5, so on I go to the next bracket. See you all there soon!! Xx

Newniki2013, well done you must be thrilled, just looking at your signature, have you lost the 1st, that is the first thing I do when I come on here is I edit my signature and update statistics, hopefully you have your 1st reward

Mandy and Dolly Rocker, I got that tip from a forum on here and it does work. Sorry if this is tmi but I never stopped running to the loo last Tuesday and I was at the tail end of my totm and it worked as I was down 2.5Ibs and it is something I actually like taking, normally I'm not a big fan but this one I like

Hey lovelies,

Lost 2lbs this morning so that takes me to 14st 12lbs so I am saying goodbye to you for now but will see you all soon in the next zone.

Dxxx

Hopefully Dolly Rocker I will see you real soon and hopefully tinks, Mandy and I will be going together as well, I so don't want to be left behind

Me neither

Nor me! # I want to break free# sung Freddy mercury style!
So desperate to have a good loss this week that I have done fast forwardplan. Will be weighing in tomorrow night, so let's see how I got on!

Me too Anju, weigh in tomorrow evening for me

Hello all! I thought I would join in. Started 11 weeks ago in the 17 stone bracket and I am now 15 stone 10lbs. Weigh in is tomorrow so lets see how it goes! I hope I make it out of here for my birthday March 27.

Good luck all on your weigh ins.

Welcome Featherweight, that is a fantastic result, you will be flying by me if you keep going the way your going, well done

My scales are showing STS at the moment. Lets see what happens tonight. Not very confident for a loss! Hope you are doing well, Orla x

Well get consolation Anju that I think I may be the same as well, as long as it is not a gain, I would freak out if it was as I have been 100% on plan all week and totm was last week

Back