15 stone to 14 stone support

It's slow but have had a loss for the last seven weeks so am sort of happy but as my consultant says if we could of had it yesterday we would of but couldn't soooo that's why I'm still here trying.

It's my weigh in tomorrow I put on 1lb 2 weeks ago and couldn't go to weigh in last Friday as I had my 20 week scan (another boy for me :)) but because I missed group I wasn't 100% on plan well maybe 10% on plan :( but I'm back on it now, just praying I haven't gone back into the 15 stones so I wont have to say good bye to you all:innocent0001:. I don't know if I will loose anymore weight now I'm 21 weeks pregnant but happy I was only half a lb off from loosing a stone since I got pregnant.
Will have to face the music tomorrow and see what's what after that. Wish me luck please!!

Helloooo I wasn't sure if I would be able to join you this week but I lost 4lb this morning :bunnydance: so I'm now at 15st 11..so "can I join please" :D... I got my club 10 and my 2st award this morning so I'm in a seriously :woohoo:mood ...off to plan this week...11 weeks on plan so far and I'm "on it" :p

Helloooo I wasn't sure if I would be able to join you this week but I lost 4lb this morning :bunnydance: so I'm now at 15st 11..so "can I join please" :D... I got my club 10 and my 2st award this morning so I'm in a seriously :woohoo:mood ...off to plan this week...11 weeks on plan so far and I'm "on it" :p
Hello 4lb that's amazing you go girl I'm gonna try hard this week but I am 3rd day into a rotten stinking cold

Thanks Shell, I'm down with a rotten cold...it landed Friday but charlie and hubby are much worse so I'm just getting on with it...keeping myself busy means I don't just sit n wallow and make myself feel worse .. Hope you are on the mend soon......x

Hello Ive been a slimming world member for about a month so new to all of this I started at 16st3lb but have lost 11lb in just over a month so am I alright to join in here as Im now 15st6lb? Look forward to hearing back off everyone!!

Back