15 stone to 14 stone support

Oh I'm confused as well now, i don't know what thread i should be in! :confused:

If your in the 15's then this is the thread for you. Once you hit the 14's you move down
Thank you, I shall stay then and keep chipping away. I have a bit of time off work and should use it to get organised, at least do some meal planning.

So after a maintain last week was hoping for a good week this week and I smashed it ! 61/2 down bringing me to 26lb down in 7 weeks. Im thrilled and today is my birthday so treats this afternoon and have the rest of the week to make up for it

Wow!! Well done

Hey everyone, I'm here since this morning's weigh in, at 15.12.75 (so in by a hair's breath!) hopefully will be moving on soon! :)

I had a tough week too. Felt I was being really good but scales weren't budging! Down 1 1/2 witch I'm pleased about but 1/2 lb shy of my 2 stone! Oh well next week hopefully

It will I'm sure. I stayed for class today and the leader was saying how our bodies trick us sometimes and take a little while to catch up!!

Ours told us the same :) hoping mine catches up this week as last week was only 1/2 a pound off! Good luck on the 2 stone award next week by the way, being close to an award is always good motivation :D

I am 15st12lb now, slooooow progress. It was my birthday mind you so out for dinner etc. 100% this coming week.

Still here! Crap week. Ate all day sat and Sunday and enjoyed it. Managed a maintain which I'm glad about. New week starts now. Really want my 2 stone this week

1.25lbs off this week.. going to try 777 for the week and see if I can up the number a little, but i'm happy as long as it's going down.. you never know the value of losing a lb until you don't lose it! :)

What's 777?
I came across it on one of the groups i'm on.
From what I can gather every day you have:

7 speed foods
7 glasses of water
7 syns

Everything else stays the same, i'll report next week whether it was worth it! :)

Best of luck, Wcmom, i'm on Day 3 today of it..

Back