15 stone to 14 stone support

Hit my 3 stone award today so happy happy! :)

Hey all, time to leave this thread!! (finally)

Hope to see you all in the 14's soon!

2 and a half off for me this week, which gives me my 3 stones off award. I need just 2 and a half pounds next week to get under 15 stones. I set myself a personal target that when I got under 15 I would know I was on the way to a new me.

Well done!!!! I'm 1.5lbs off my own personal "next target" - I didn't really do anything for my first one, so am going to get my hair done for this one. I should really plan it out a little better.. my target goal is getting a pair of Freddy Jeans! :)

Hi I have just entered the 15's, can not remember the last time I was here, would like to join in pls, Will need all the support I can get to make to the next zone! x

Just entered the 15's today at my SW weigh in! Very happy to be here and can't remember the last time I was!
Aimining to be in the 14's by mid August if I can but will need all the support I can get! :D

Hello everyone. A 4lbs loss this week, Slimmer of the week and my 6 stone award, and down into this lovely bracket.

Hello everyone. A 4lbs loss this week, Slimmer of the week and my 6 stone award, and down into this lovely bracket.
Well done that is amazing x I hope to get there one day xx Lost 1lb last week hoping for a little more tonight so fingers crossed. xx

Well done that is amazing x I hope to get there one day xx Lost 1lb last week hoping for a little more tonight so fingers crossed. xx

Good luck with your weigh in.

Much better tonight 4.5lb loss making me halfway through this zone, makes the next zone a little bit more reachable xxx

Much better tonight 4.5lb loss making me halfway through this zone, makes the next zone a little bit more reachable xxx

Well done Dizzy.

3.5 off for me this week bringing me one step closer to the 14s!
Also netted me my 4.5 stone award and my 9th Slimmer of the Week

3.5 off for me this week bringing me one step closer to the 14s!
Also netted me my 4.5 stone award and my 9th Slimmer of the Week

4.5 stone award wow well done determined one! I can't wait to find out how I've do be, sometimes sw makes me wish the weeks away as I'm keen to carry on with the weight loss!

This week is the first week people have started to notice me losing weight again so that's encouraging! I can't help but be impatient though!

1.5lb loss for me on Saturday. Still need to lose another 4lbs for my next award (6.5 stone). Probably still another couple of weeks off I think

Another 3.5lbs gone so close to the next zone, but holiday next week will try and be good as don't want to have a large gain! x

Another 3.5lbs gone so close to the next zone, but holiday next week will try and be good as don't want to have a large gain! x

Well done Dizzy, that 14 stone zone is firmly in sight now.

2lbs loss for me this week. Halfway through the zone. Feeling impatient

Another 1.5lbs off for me this week. Honestly more than I was expecting as it was friends birthday last Saturday and I allowed myself my first ever cheat night after 6 solid months on plan!

I've set myself a mini target to be in the 14s by mid September as I go away on holiday then

2.5 lbs loss for me this week. Got my 6.5 stone award and Slimmer of The Week. Getting closer to the next zone.

Back