15 stone to 14 stone support

Haven't been able to weigh in this week due to shifts being a bit mental (very early starts and very late finishes)
Hoping I see good results when I can get to a weigh in next week!

Hurray back from weigh in and 15,12!

Finally in this thread! It's been a tough few weeks so really need to keep going!

Hope everyone else is well?!
At a conference tomo so I will have to make smart choices

Originally I was Hoping that for my holiday in two more weigh ins I'd have lost 1 and half stone this time but if I can get my stone and a bit more so I don't gain on holiday too much that will do fine!
Then when I get back it's 7 week to the next holiday so over ambitions kenwanys another stone not really likely with my schedule at the moment!

I made it I am exactly 15 stone so next week I will be in the next zone I can't believe it xx

Well done, that's fantastic. Hope to be joining you down in the next zone in the next couple of weeks

So close now to the next zone

Good Afternoon Guys,

Off back to group tonight after a six month break (that didn't go very well) pretty sure I'm gonna be in here! Looking forward to getting some support and us all working our way downwards!

Ruth
X

Yeahhhhh finally did it I am now officially in the next zone, so good luck to everyone in this zone and I hope to see you in the next one soon xxxx

Hi Guys!

I am in here as I thought but only for the short term I hope!

Ruth
X

another 1.5 off for me this week! Only 3lbs more and i'll be in the 14 stone group! Exciiited!

Finally into the 14's. See you all soon x

Back