15 stone to a perfect 10

Lmao another 3 stone :( but I am 25% of the way there so have to give my spirits up

Same here. Well 3 & 1/2 stone. I think I'm gonna go up to step 1000 and introduce my exercise dvds from Feb. Well 2nd week of Feb as my best friend is coming to London to stay for the weekend 3rd 4th and 5th so that won't be anywhere near plan so I'll be as good a possible before then!

Them I have 3 weeks until I go to Wales to see everyone so I'd really like to be at least 2 stone down from starting so I'll aim high xx

Same here. Well 3 & 1/2 stone. I think I'm gonna go up to step 1000 and introduce my exercise dvds from Feb. Well 2nd week of Feb as my best friend is coming to London to stay for the weekend 3rd 4th and 5th so that won't be anywhere near plan so I'll be as good a possible before then!

Them I have 3 weeks until I go to Wales to see everyone so I'd really like to be at least 2 stone down from starting so I'll aim high xx

You can definitely do that , and it will be nice to have a distraction of seeing your friend
I am hoping to go see my sister in March and hope to be 2 1/2 down by then
I have put off skyping her because I want to surprise her lol

You'll definitely do that you're being so good!

Non scale victory this morning... dress I wore 2 weeks ago which my mum struggled to zip up went up easy peasy this morning!

Shows that something is happening even if the scales don't reflect.

Tomorrow is my 3rd set of pics too so interesting to compare against the horrific 1st one I took on new years day x

Just take a day at a time it's all we can do unless you have done this diet people don't know how hard it is
I do think sometimes if I have this much motivation how come I never used it before lol

Just take a day at a time it's all we can do unless you have done this diet people don't know how hard it is
I do think sometimes if I have this much motivation how come I never used it before lol

I know what you mean I'm the same this time. Even though I'm not doing it 100% properly I'm in control and not at all looking to binge and give up

Wow where did you walk to Scotland !!! . Yeah weirdly I am due on since last week and have the usual sore tummy etc but nothing is happening ! Kinda frustrating because I think it might affect my weight loss
I managed to try on a dress I bought 5 years ago which I loved and was one of the few things I didn't throw out , not 100% happy in it but it zipped up without any grease lol

Back