15 stone to a perfect 10

Had a nice day yesterday went shopping for my daughter which I love as she is such a little clothes horse , living my clothes dreams through her lol
Today I have been working so didn't go out a lot and managed to have a full hour to myself today to just have a coffee and catch-up on the celebrity gossip tacky I know

Wow well done that's amazing that's almost a stone and a half !! Well done we will be like lollipop heads in no time

Haha here's hoping!

How you doing? Excited for your wi tonight! Xx

I've found my happy medium with this diet. I'm doing 1000 plan but more relaxed on the weekend but still sensible where I can.

This weekend however all will go out the window but I'm expecting it to and I'm going to aim to stay the same weight as this Friday which will be a miracle if I can pull that off after 3 days of eating and drinking wine! Xx

I am so jealous please have an extra large glass for me , I know that's not helping I am
Planning on doing it for another 4 weeks and seeing how I feel then and maybe give myself a break
I lost 5lbs this week woop woop

Wow you are flying well done hun!

Well I just ended up out for some mexican oops shared some little plates so could have been worse x

Thanks hun I'm so excited! Been hard to stay good this week have been quite naughty so it's 1 lb down but it's still in the right direction!

Xx

That's really good at least it off and not on ! Every little bit helps and it's all going in the right direction. Is your friend coming this evening ?

Ahh lovely I am glad you had such a nice time , Its so nice to be able to catch up with friends and family , are you on your own in London ?

I'm back living with my parents for a while, they're just back from holidays last night so hoping that curbs my naughty eating!

You still going strong?

Back