15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

You what I think when I don't wanna go somewhere when I know i'll be the fattest person there and everyone will be staring and judging?!

I think... I'm doing something about it. They can look all they want coz it won't be here much longer. And they are judging me only on my fat, and if someone can't see me for me then I don't care about their opinion anyway!!

Pick yourself up from this coz if you put your mind into it you can be chasing me and my losses :) wish I could come round and give you a big squishy hug xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thank you hun! You are right, I know you are! It's just soul destroying when all people see is the weight & not the person!
But you're right, if that's the kind of person they are I shouldn't care what they think/say!

I'd love to be half as good as you have been :) do ill defo keep chasing you lol!

Thanks again hun, I needed that virtual squishy hug :) xxxxxxx

Aww thank you hun! You are right, I know you are! It's just soul destroying when all people see is the weight & not the person!
But you're right, if that's the kind of person they are I shouldn't care what they think/say!

I'd love to be half as good as you have been :) do ill defo keep chasing you lol!

Thanks again hun, I needed that virtual squishy hug :) xxxxxxx

You are welcome :)

Think about it this way... You are like a present wrapped in bubble wrap and when all them bubbles have been popped, the best part is visible. You don't want everyone to see the present so the bubbles are a barrier to keep them shallow small minded ninnys out. One day you will find someone to help you pop the rest of them bubbles and enjoy the present inside.

I'm not drunk I promise :D it sounded better in my head lol xxxxxx

You are welcome :)

Think about it this way... You are like a present wrapped in bubble wrap and when all them bubbles have been popped, the best part is visible. You don't want everyone to see the present so the bubbles are a barrier to keep them shallow small minded ninnys out. One day you will find someone to help you pop the rest of them bubbles and enjoy the present inside.

I'm not drunk I promise :D it sounded better in my head lol xxxxxx

Haha! Drunk or not, I like it :)

I hope...no i know you are right :) one day!!!! Xxx

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Just got weighed & I've lost 4.5lbs!!! I'm so pleased!!! I really needed that loss!

Yay!!!!! Thank god!!! :))))))) xxxx

i thought you were in the may challenge too but you werent. oh well :D still a fantastic loss!!

if thats what you can do in a week, imagine what you can do in 6 months! xxxxx

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Just got weighed & I've lost 4.5lbs!!! I'm so pleased!!! I really needed that loss!

Yay!!!!! Thank god!!! :))))))) xxxx

wow babygirl thats brill well done you just slapped the b****** in the face that called you fat your on a roll love keep that in your mind you can do it let that make you more determined to lose do not let them bring you down we only need to lose weight they need facelifts and a nice personalty you have all that already xxxx a great face and a caring nature

wow babygirl thats brill well done you just slapped the b****** in the face that called you fat your on a roll love keep that in your mind you can do it let that make you more determined to lose do not let them bring you down we only need to lose weight they need facelifts and a nice personalty you have all that already xxxx a great face and a caring nature

Thanks ladies!!! I was on a high yesterday :)

Lol thanks chezz! I must admit it felt good knowing I'm moving in the right direction after I was called fat! Yes I am fat, but I'm getting less fat each week! They will be fools all their lives lol!

Thanks again hun! Hope you're ok & feeling better?! Xxx

afternoon hun, never nice to have names shouted at you :( still, this time next year will be all wolf whistles for you :)
hope you have a good weekend xx

afternoon hun, never nice to have names shouted at you :( still, this time next year will be all wolf whistles for you :)
hope you have a good weekend xx

Here's hoping lol! :)

Thanks hun, you too xx

Chezz and candy.... You 2 should move to Wales and be my bestest friends!!!!! You both cheer me right up :) :) :) :) :)

Just feeling the love!!!!! Xxxxx

Chezz and candy.... You 2 should move to Wales and be my bestest friends!!!!! You both cheer me right up :) :) :) :) :)

hi hun
i will mover over to wales hun :D but not sure wales could cope with me lolol love being sent your way xxxx

Thanks ladies!!! I was on a high yesterday :)

Lol thanks chezz! I must admit it felt good knowing I'm moving in the right direction after I was called fat! Yes I am fat, but I'm getting less fat each week! They will be fools all their lives lol!

Thanks again hun! Hope you're ok & feeling better?! Xxx
hi candy
alot better thanks im on overdrive talking none stop the o/h asked me if i have a mute button lololol

LOL!!! Wales wouldn't know what hit it haha!
Lovin your thinking tho! Mini mins BFF's lol :) :)

Xxxxxx

What a lovely weekend! I feel all nice and chilled out...which hasn't happened in a while! Wish it wasn't Monday tomorrow lol!

Ive had a few treats today. But I'm not worried about it! I'm still feeling positive.

I have planned tomorrows meals...

B - shreddies
L - beef/pastrami bagel & salad
D - vege pasta bake

Ex - gym & Zumba

If all goes to plan ill be well under my cals & ill have burned a good few in the gym!

Here's to a good day xxx

that look a good plan candy your doing great hun its like you have clicked with the healthy eating have sundays as your treat day :D have:Da good week hun x x x

that look a good plan candy your doing great hun its like you have clicked with the healthy eating have sundays as your treat day :D have:Da good week hun x x x

Thanks hun! Long my it continue :) I'm glad I've got my head back in the game! How u getting on hun? Xxx

Yawwwwn!!! Tired.com!!!

I don't like to wish my life away but roll on the bank holiday weekend!! Can't wait :)

Back