15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

hi trim
i know how you feel love and i keep going on self destruct but i have had a good chat with myself and im going to do the walking again leslie that gave me a buzz and i think thats my problem i think us girls over think things to
i agree with get a grip up your calories love and see how you go x x x x

Thanks for your advice ladies! Sorry for the delay in replying but I've been so busy lately!

I have upped my cals to 1900ish hopefully that helps :) I feel better for it already I think. Not had WI yet, so fingers crossed :)

Thanks again everyone! Hope u are all well & enjoying the weekend x

hi trim
hope you have had a good weekend and see a good loss at w.i. x x

Cheers Hun. Jumped on the scales and I've lost 1lb...better than nowt lol! At least it's going in the right direction! Xx

Cheers Hun. Jumped on the scales and I've lost 1lb...better than nowt lol! At least it's going in the right direction! Xx

hi hun
1lb is great better than 1lb on and all those little lbs add up to stones you go girl your doing great x x

fingers crossed i lose again this week if not im sewing my mouth up lolol

fingers crossed i lose again this week if not im sewing my mouth up lolol

Lol I could use that sometimes lol! I actually looked into the gastric balloon once, but i still think I can do it without surgery :) just gotta keep at it !!!

Good luck for wi Hun x

hi trim
thats one thing i do not want surgery i want to do it on my own and i know i can X X

I too looked into surgery, even went to the bank to find out if I could have a loan for it! I'm so glad I didn't have one done, if you would have said in February this year Id have lost 5 stone by the end of the year I'd have thought surgery was the only way.

lol lol me to but i think if we learn to adjust and not eat the house and contents in it we should do ok :gimi::eat:

I too looked into surgery, even went to the bank to find out if I could have a loan for it! I'm so glad I didn't have one done, if you would have said in February this year Id have lost 5 stone by the end of the year I'd have thought surgery was the only way.

You have done amazingly well Hun! Congrats on such a fab loss! Just shows it can be done with hard work & determination :) x

Just a quick hello, I too have loads to lose and I'm 53 & determined that this time I will do it. I have just lost 10lbs on a juicing detox & I am now starting a 4 week Exante trip. Once that is over I am going to knuckle down at Slimming World as I know it works for me I just need to stick at it.
Good luck on your journey.

xx

Back