15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

I lost 3lbs this week! Super super pleased with that!! :)

Hope everyone is doing well x

I really fancy a nice chilled out, lazy day today! I may stay in my PJ's alllllll day lol :) xx

I did an 8 mile walk yesterday & let me tell you I am still SHATTERED lol!! Enjoyed it tho!
I was pleased with myself for keeping going & the pooch loved it :)

It's very quiet around here lately lol! I'm going to keep posting tho coz its good for me to get stuff of my chest & good to read back for motivation!

My 15+ stone off by my 30th is looking less & less likely. However I do believe 10-12stone is achievable if I work my arse off (literally lol)!
I need to stop faffing around with a good day here & there and actually adopt a PROPER healthy eating plan & exercise routine that I can commit to!

Be brilliant if I was 10st lighter for my 30th next year! I've got 15 months to do it! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very quiet around here lately lol! I'm going to keep posting tho coz its good for me to get stuff of my chest & good to read back for motivation!

My 15+ stone off by my 30th is looking less & less likely. However I do believe 10-12stone is achievable if I work my arse off (literally lol)!
I need to stop faffing around with a good day here & there and actually adopt a PROPER healthy eating plan & exercise routine that I can commit to!

Be brilliant if I was 10st lighter for my 30th next year! I've got 15 months to do it! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly can do that!! I lost 6 stone in 12 months and now 6 months later I am only 6st10.5lbs lighter! I don't know what is wrong with me...need to buck my ideas up if I want 10 stone off by Xmas.

Good luck this week :) x

It is 100% do-able!

I was a few pound off your weight at the end of January this year.. now 19 weeks on I am 7 stone 4lb lighter!..

I was always the fat girl who looked on, and watched everyone elses success stories, and never dreamed I could live my own story.

But positivity, and paying attention to what youre eating really helps.. Of course, along with the walking and exercise!.

Good luck!.. I dont think youll need it xxxx

It is 100% do-able!

I was a few pound off your weight at the end of January this year.. now 19 weeks on I am 7 stone 4lb lighter!..

I was always the fat girl who looked on, and watched everyone elses success stories, and never dreamed I could live my own story.

But positivity, and paying attention to what youre eating really helps.. Of course, along with the walking and exercise!.

Wow you are really pulling in some big losses!! :eek:

Its a bit like swings and roundabouts..

Obviously at the beginning I was losing huge amounts each week, but its tended to slow, until this week, when I had a booster!..

But I am eating so healthily, and doing so much exercise now..whereas previously I simply could not walk 50 metres without being in severe back pain.

Now I am a new me, and almost halfway to where I would love to be.

xxxxx

You certainly can do that!! I lost 6 stone in 12 months and now 6 months later I am only 6st10.5lbs lighter! I don't know what is wrong with me...need to buck my ideas up if I want 10 stone off by Xmas.

Good luck this week :) x

Aw thanks hun! You have done amazingly well! 6st in 12 months is fab!! I knows it's disheartening when you plateau but I'm sure u will get to your target by Xmas!!
Are you exercising? Xxx

It is 100% do-able!

WOW!!! Hun that's amazing!! Well done you! How are you doing it? What plan do u follow? I'm cal counting & trying to up my exercise. How many dress sizes have u dropped? :)

You are spot on about the positivity tho! It makes a huge difference!

Well done again! That's a fab loss in such a short space of time! Xx

WOW!!! Hun that's amazing!! Well done you! How are you doing it? What plan do u follow? I'm cal counting & trying to up my exercise. How many dress sizes have u dropped? :)

You are spot on about the positivity tho! It makes a huge difference!

Well done again! That's a fab loss in such a short space of time! Xx

I am doing the Paul McKennas Hypnotic Gastric Band...

you just read the book, and listen to the accompanying cd, and do all it says..ie, concentrating on every mouthful, not watching tv whilst eating etc....and it's worked for me, and my husband, he has lost 5 stone 12 in the same amount of time ...

i honestly don't believe in mumbo jumbo and I am still skeptic, but something definately is happening!

xx give it a try, it's worth it

hi trim

wow i happy to ready my happy girl is back god good missed you all glad im back on here

Its a bit like swings and roundabouts..

Obviously at the beginning I was losing huge amounts each week, but its tended to slow, until this week, when I had a booster!..

But I am eating so healthily, and doing so much exercise now..whereas previously I simply could not walk 50 metres without being in severe back pain.

Now I am a new me, and almost halfway to where I would love to be.

xxxxx

Awww fantastic!! Well done! Keep up the amazing work. x

Aw thanks hun! You have done amazingly well! 6st in 12 months is fab!! I knows it's disheartening when you plateau but I'm sure u will get to your target by Xmas!!
Are you exercising? Xxx

I am exercising...but I need to up it I am thinking. I am going to start power walking every night for 45 mins. I have a course which takes me down the canal side and back to my house in about that time so going to get my little girl into bed and go out and just power my way round while listening to my ipod. I am also going to get back to Zumba - I love it! Also swimming with my mum and sister means we can take my little girl for a splash about and still get to do a good few lengths of the pool.

I lost 2lbs this week taking me to 1.5lbs away from 7 stone award and 3.5lbs away from my Century Club :) That is MINE next week! xx

hi marie well done i do a 3 mile walk with leslie sansone at the weekends i feel safer doing it at home when its dark in the mornings or night

you have done great on your weight loss journey xxxxxxxxx

I am doing the Paul McKennas Hypnotic Gastric Band...

you just read the book, and listen to the accompanying cd, and do all it says..ie, concentrating on every mouthful, not watching tv whilst eating etc....and it's worked for me, and my husband, he has lost 5 stone 12 in the same amount of time ...

i honestly don't believe in mumbo jumbo and I am still skeptic, but something definately is happening!

xx give it a try, it's worth it

Sounds very interesting! And it's working wonders for you! :) xx

hi trim

wow i happy to ready my happy girl is back god good missed you all glad im back on here

HEY!!!!!! So pleased to see you back hun !! How are you? Xxx

Awww fantastic!! Well done! Keep up the amazing work. x

I am exercising...but I need to up it I am thinking. I am going to start power walking every night for 45 mins. I have a course which takes me down the canal side and back to my house in about that time so going to get my little girl into bed and go out and just power my way round while listening to my ipod. I am also going to get back to Zumba - I love it! Also swimming with my mum and sister means we can take my little girl for a splash about and still get to do a good few lengths of the pool.

I lost 2lbs this week taking me to 1.5lbs away from 7 stone award and 3.5lbs away from my Century Club :) That is MINE next week! xx

Sounds like a great plan! Just doing half of that would see results so power walks, Zumba & swimming will defo do the trick!

I'm going to power walk with the pooch every day & I already do Zumba & a weights class which I really like! Just need to get off my bum & do it lol!

Ooh so close! You are DEFO gonna do it! Keep focused hun & you will smash ur targets!!! Let me know how u get on on weigh day :) xx

hi candy
im great hun now im back on here and relaxing a little how are you love xxxx

hi candy
im great hun now im back on here and relaxing a little how are you love xxxx

I'm good thabks hun! Glad to hear u are relaxing a bit :)

Are you getting bk into the swing of things diet wise? Xxx

I'm good thabks hun! Glad to hear u are relaxing a bit :)

Are you getting bk into the swing of things diet wise? Xxx

yeah getting back into it now was hard the first few days
while weather been nice been going for a walk at dinner time xx

Back