15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Started again (again) today! So far, so good :) except I did have some of my friends birthday cake...be rude not to right? Lol!

Had tuna pasta salad for dinner & got plenty more healthy dinners planned for the rest of the week :)

I just want these numbers to start doing down now! Things have ground to a halt for too long!! Xxx

Another good day :) under my cals & I feel stuffed lol!
B - branflakes, milk & dried fruit
L - tuna sandwich (sandwich thin)
D - chicken and spinach pie, mash & veg (pie only had a pastry top which saved cals :)
Snacks - grapes, apple, 2 custard creams & a mullerlight yogurt

I was going to go to the gym tonight but I didn't in the end...I must do better with the exercise of things!
Xx

Hey I started again yesterday as well.

WOW!!! Hun that's amazing!! Well done you! How are you doing it? What plan do u follow? I'm cal counting & trying to up my exercise. How many dress sizes have u dropped? :)

You are spot on about the positivity tho! It makes a huge difference!

Well done again! That's a fab loss in such a short space of time! Xx

sorry, I've just re read this, and didn't even answer your question...

Ive dropped 5 dress sizes.... Almost 6 as my top half is smaller now than my bottom half xx

sorry, I've just re read this, and didn't even answer your question...

Ive dropped 5 dress sizes.... Almost 6 as my top half is smaller now than my bottom half xx

That's brilliant!! I can't wait to be able to shop anywhere for clothes!! It must feel fab :)

Well done Hun x

Hello xx you sound like you're doing really well.....7 st is a fantastic weight loss, how long has that taken you ? I'd like to loose 7st by NEXT sep xxx

Thanks Trim!..

It feels fantastic, still a way to go.. but on the right path..

Now up to 8 stone 1lb loss overall!...I was always a diet cynic, but somethings finally working.. (only took 25 years of trying..lol)

Thanks Trim!..

It feels fantastic, still a way to go.. but on the right path..

Now up to 8 stone 1lb loss overall!...I was always a diet cynic, but somethings finally working.. (only took 25 years of trying..lol)

That's fantastic!! 8st 1lb is tremendous! U are well and truly on the right path!! So pleased that you have found a method that really works for you! :) xx

Woohoo!!! 3lbs off!!! So pleased! X

thank you!!!!! :) xxxx

Cor'Blimey!!! It's a warm one!! Lol x

How's ur week been Hun? x

Hey! How are you?

I've had a good(ish) week thanks. Been good & not so good food wise, but I've been working hard in the garden & I could feel the calories sweating out of me lol! So hopefully all the hard work will pay off on the scales :)

How are you getting on? X

ive lost 6lbs in 3 weeks...finally its going the right way :)

Back