15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Well done love :party0011:

Thanks ladies! It's good to be back!! :) I must check out ur threads & see how you are getting on!! All good I hope :) xxx

glad your back sweet heart

hi purple rose im having a good week hows you ?

Hi ladies! Having a good week so far! Wi tomorrow...I'm hoping for at least 0.8lbs so ill be in the next st down!! Fingers crossed!!

How u all doing? Xxx

I lost 1.2lbs! Im in the next stone down woohooo!!! lol :)

Thank you ladies! :) hope you're getting on ok x

The title of my thread was my aim to lose at least 15st by my 30th birthday! That is now only 13months away and I now realise it is unachievable! I wish I had made more effort this year!! If I had I'd be well on my way to my target! As it stands I keep gaining & losing the same 5lbs!!

I'm going to look again at my target and make it something more realistic :)
...any suggestions for how much I could lose in 13months??
Xx

hi trim
i dont do big losses now i aim small like my first one is to get in to the twenty stones then it will be the 19s im doing it this way so i do not go off the rails again its been terrible with the diet the last few weeks as im working overtime at work and wow its really knocking my diet when i get a day off but thats me allover lolol

Oh, and have you tried or considered Orlistat? :) xx

my doctor suggested it a long time ago, but I had heard some horror stories that put me off. is that what you use? You have done so well!!!!! :) xx

hi trim
i dont do big losses now i aim small like my first one is to get in to the twenty stones then it will be the 19s im doing it this way so i do not go off the rails again its been terrible with the diet the last few weeks as im working overtime at work and wow its really knocking my diet when i get a day off but thats me allover lolol

it sounds like a good plan chezz! small steps :) I hope you are not working too hard lol! xxx

trimNslim said:
my doctor suggested it a long time ago, but I had heard some horror stories that put me off. is that what you use? You have done so well!!!!! :) xx

Thank you! :) I took them for two years, until about a month or so ago when I was diagnosed with gallstones. They only horror stories you'll hear will be from people who didn't following the food guidelines properly, lol. That's the whole point of them, really, to encourage you to eat more healthily, because if you eat too much fat it just basically comes straight out the other end! :O xx

yes tracy i have been told that i think its a good idea and helps people

Back