15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

lol its the 30 gang girls i have faith in you all girls you will do it

This turning 30 malarkey is certainly a good incentive!! Lol!
We can do this! I like dress idea to motivate you :)

What diets/methods are you all using? I'm cal counting & trying to up my exercise! I've not been 100% so it's been a very slow process! I have to try harder...it's just a fact lol!

Someone told me that it's 15weekd till Xmas so losing only 1lb a week will be just over a stone gone by crimbo! I'm think 2lb a week is achievable at my weight so I'm aiming to lose 2 stone by Xmas!!

STARTING NOW I AM ON IT 100%!!!!!!!!!

:) xx

Is it not scary to think its only 15 wks til Xmas?? Im also aiming for 2lvs a week, totally doable. I'm also watching the cals and going out walking as much as I can.

Hope u have a good day xx

hi trim
yes thats what i would like to lose 2 stone for xmas and then starting the new year 2 stone lighter x x x

I think we can defo do 2lbs a week :)

It certainly is scary to think Xmas is only 15weeks...it will be here b4 you know it! My local supermarket is stocked up with Xmas stuff already lol!

X

hi trim
yes thats what i would like to lose 2 stone for xmas and then starting the new year 2 stone lighter x x x

You can do it Hun!!! Just think how good it will be to start 2014 at least 2 stone lighter :) xx

Right so today's plan is as follows:

B - branflakes, dried fruit & Semi skimmed milk

L - homemade mushroom soup & bread roll

D - jacket potato with leftover chilli

Snacks - fruit, yogurt &/or crackers

Ex - dog walk & 30 day shred dvd

Hope we all have a good day :) xx

sound a good plan trim i love mushroom soup x x x

lol im going to have to make myself some homemade mushroom soup will have to find a recipe x x

This turning 30 malarkey is certainly a good incentive!! Lol!
We can do this! I like dress idea to motivate you :)

What diets/methods are you all using? I'm cal counting & trying to up my exercise! I've not been 100% so it's been a very slow process! I have to try harder...it's just a fact lol!

Someone told me that it's 15weekd till Xmas so losing only 1lb a week will be just over a stone gone by crimbo! I'm think 2lb a week is achievable at my weight so I'm aiming to lose 2 stone by Xmas!!

STARTING NOW I AM ON IT 100%!!!!!!!!!

I am following slimming world :)
I want to lose at least 2 stone by Christmas too!!! I'd be almost in the teens if I did :)

lol im going to have to make myself some homemade mushroom soup will have to find a recipe x x

I use a low fat recipe. I don't do measurements tho I'm afraid. I just chuck stuff in till it tastes good lol!

I put milk in a pan and simmer it. I add lots and lots of chopped mushrooms (any kind you like or a mixture). I leave them to boil/simmer. I add chopped garlic (I use two cloves but it depends how much you like garlic :) ) I Also add some dried mixed herbs & a bit of salt & black pepper.

Once the mushrooms have cooked I leave it to cool slightly & to infuse the flavour (trying to be posh lol) I then blend it with a hand held blender.

I then enjoy it with a nice crusty bread roll :)

The original recipe said to fry the mushrooms in butter first & to add cream to the milk, but I cut those stages out to save calories, and I think it still tastes nice!

Xxx

Last edited:
I am following slimming world :)
I want to lose at least 2 stone by Christmas too!!! I'd be almost in the teens if I did :)

You can do it Hun! How Are you finding SW? I've heard good things about it x

Right today's plan of action is:

B - branflakes, dried fruit & semi skimmed milk

L - tuna wrap

D - chicken, cous cous & roasted veg

Ex - dog walk & 30DS dvd

Hi Hun! I'm good thanks. How Are you? U had a good weekend? They go soooo quick don't they lol xx

You can do it Hun! How Are you finding SW? I've heard good things about it x

I love slimming world as long as I don't lose motivation and binge on sweets and cakes lol
I've had a couple of off days and it hasn't slowed down my weight loss :) had Burger King one day, went to wedding another - still lost weight but I want to stop having these days and start exercising so I lose more x

jengen well done hun your doing great x x

I love slimming world as long as I don't lose motivation and binge on sweets and cakes lol
I've had a couple of off days and it hasn't slowed down my weight loss :) had Burger King one day, went to wedding another - still lost weight but I want to stop having these days and start exercising so I lose more x

That's great Hun! I'm glad it's working for you x

Back