15 stone + to lose before my 30th birthday!!

Didn't help his self esteem. But he was not too bad. Seems like people get meaner by the year. Hate it. X

Yeah it's not very nice at all! I remember all the hurtful things said to me over the years! Not sure why big people have become second class citizens to some people?!

Ah well! Like someone once told me on here... At least We are doing something positive about our weight, the people that call us names will always be ignorant, rude losers! X

I have just started to and like you it has crept up on me and my body cant handle the pressure any more . I am 34 about to turn 35 and I have 12 stone to loose. I hate the way I feel and every day I wake up in pain and discomfort. I have 3 beautiful children and I want to do my best for them and for me. I just hope Im strong enough. You sound like you are gonna do amazin Good luck.x

I have just started to and like you it has crept up on me and my body cant handle the pressure any more . I am 34 about to turn 35 and I have 12 stone to loose. I hate the way I feel and every day I wake up in pain and discomfort. I have 3 beautiful children and I want to do my best for them and for me. I just hope Im strong enough. You sound like you are gonna do amazin Good luck.x

Hi Hun!
I so know what you mean! All this extra weight definitely takes its toll.
But you are doing something about it & having your children (and you) as an incentive will spur you on :)

What plan are you following? I'm cal counting.

All the best Hun! Xx

I went out with friends to an all you can eat Chinese place. It was delish but verrry naughty! Must be extra good today!!

I think I might move my wi day to Monday. To keep me on track over the weekends!...starting first thing tomorrow morn :)

Hi Everybody,
Im new to this part of the forum but i was hoping to make a few friends who are on a similar journey to me. Im Natty, 28 years old and will be 30 in 15 months. I too want to be at goal before im 30. I've been on Liportim TFR for 7 weeks and currently down 2st 5lbs, started at 21st 6lbs so i'm in it for the long haul. I'm hoping to get down to around 12/13st but will probably switch to calorie counting after xmas. TFR is hard!!

Hi Everybody,
Im new to this part of the forum but i was hoping to make a few friends who are on a similar journey to me. Im Natty, 28 years old and will be 30 in 15 months. I too want to be at goal before im 30. I've been on Liportim TFR for 7 weeks and currently down 2st 5lbs, started at 21st 6lbs so i'm in it for the long haul. I'm hoping to get down to around 12/13st but will probably switch to calorie counting after xmas. TFR is hard!!

Hi Natty!

Wow Hun!! Well done on your amazing loss so far!! That's fab!! What does TFR involve?

I'm defo on a similar journey! I have 12 months till I'm 30 and I neeeeed to shift as much of this flubber as possible!!

Have u noticed a difference in yourself since losing the weight u have so far? X

TFR is total food replacement so the only thing that passes my lips is the Lipotrim shakes or chicken soup and tons of water. It appealed to me as it takes all control away from me, no counting, no shopping for 'good' food, no cooking and no having to make healthy choices. You can only get it from doctors or pharmacy so it is safe despite only getting less than 500calories a day. I'm thinking about doing this till Christmas and then calorie counting to lose the rest.
I haven't really noticed the 2stone gone apart from clothes are starting to hang off me. How are you doing on your journey?
Thank you for the welcome!

TFR is total food replacement so the only thing that passes my lips is the Lipotrim shakes or chicken soup and tons of water. It appealed to me as it takes all control away from me, no counting, no shopping for 'good' food, no cooking and no having to make healthy choices. You can only get it from doctors or pharmacy so it is safe despite only getting less than 500calories a day. I'm thinking about doing this till Christmas and then calorie counting to lose the rest.
I haven't really noticed the 2stone gone apart from clothes are starting to hang off me. How are you doing on your journey?
Thank you for the welcome!

Wow. I don't think I could do it. But well done u!! I think that's a good idea about doing cal counting at Xmas! It works...if you do if properly lol!

That's great that u have noticed a difference in your clothes! I have loads of clothes I can't wait to get back into :) x

Here's to a good day & the start of a good week :)

My plan today is:

B - porridge
L - tomato soup (homemade)
D - jacket potato, baked chicken breast & salad
Snacks - fruit, yogurt & crackers

Ex - walk dog & 30DS dvd

:)

Well I pretty much stuck to the plan. Except I had to have a chicken sandwich from the shop as I forgot my soup...doh lol!

Tomorrows plan is:

B - porridge
L - beans on toast
D - tuna pasta salad

Ex - dog walk/jog

Well I pretty much stuck to the plan. Except I had to have a chicken sandwich from the shop as I forgot my soup...doh lol!

Tomorrows plan is:

B - porridge
L - beans on toast
D - tuna pasta salad

Ex - dog walk/jog

It's all about the planning isn't it lol I would be stuck if I didn't have my meals planned out.

Keep up the good work x

hi trim
sorry to hear the losers where being p***ks i know how you feel love out hotel was hell in crete honest and believe me that's all i got for two weeks talking behind my back sniggering pointing and it was worst cause the hotel only catered for polish and Russians i would not mind if they had been kind but they was not they was shits putting a complaint and claim form in but gave me the kick up the bum i needed im think if joining slimming world not sure yet as i do like calorie counting

hi trim
sorry to hear the losers where being p***ks i know how you feel love out hotel was hell in crete honest and believe me that's all i got for two weeks talking behind my back sniggering pointing and it was worst cause the hotel only catered for polish and Russians i would not mind if they had been kind but they was not they was shits putting a complaint and claim form in but gave me the kick up the bum i needed im think if joining slimming world not sure yet as i do like calorie counting

Slimming World is amazing! I can't believe how much weight I have lost as I have struggled every other way I have tried. Calorie counting didn't work for me though. Maybe give it go. You have nothing to lose apart from weight :) xx

thats true
i was going to try it on line instead of going to the meetings what do you think???

hi trim

Aw Hun. I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good time! That sounds awful! People can be so rude!! There's just no need for it!!!!!

At least you see turning it into a positive & using it to keep you on track!! Let me know how u get on with slimming world if u do it! I've heard good things about it! It's all changed since I did it :)

Xx

Thanks everyone. I'm finding planning my meals really helps. I'm doing online shopping now too coz I still can't trust myself in shops when I'm surrounded by goodies lol x

Back