15 Stone To Lose - Help And Encouragement Gratefully Recieved!

Hi Emma,

I am new to the forum but not new to SW. Been there and done it more times than I can remember......

i have a similar amount of weight to lose as you do and im 24 so i can relate to your thread alot.

i have been back to SW for less than a week got first WI tomorrow. i am determind it has to be this time. i dont want to end up missing out on things in life because of my weight so its now or now for me LOL!how are you getting on now hun? xxx

Hello everyone,
I'm very sorry I haven't posted in here for a while! I've been very busy lately, what with job interviews, and lots and lots of exercise! (well by my standards anyway!)
I've been taking the dog out loads, going on brisk walks, today I went swimming (did an hour and a half!) and even a little bit of jogging!!!

I'm currently feeling quite positive about my weight loss, I've been sticking to plan well and we've been following the 7 day menu in the latest magazine which has made things easier. I think a lot of the time my problem is that I struggle to decide what to have and then get so hungry that I just want something quick and end up making the wrong choices. The main struggle I'm having at the moment is breakfast because I'm generally not hungry in the mornings, but today after that swim I was absolutely starving, so maybe I need to get a good morning work out in before breakfast and that might help get my appetite going!

I hope everyone is doing well, it's my birthday tomorrow but I'm definitely going to stay on plan because I'd rather have a good loss than a few drinks etc.
Take care all!
xXx

Good to see you still on track, and happy birthday for tomorrow hope you have a nice day.

Happy Birthday Emma!

Hi I have a lot of weight to lose too and have set myself a 6 stone target for 2012.

My first weigh in I lost 7.5lbs and loving following the ExtraEasy Slimming World plan. I will follow your progress and Good Luck! :)

Lisa xx

So glad I found this thread :) I'm currently 25.11 stone and was 31 stone back in march. I'm doing SW at home as I'm too embarrassed to go to class.anyway I'm really struggling to stick to plan at the moment after xmas,new year and 2 mini holidays. My motivation was a trip to las Vegas which has since fell through :-( to see my idol. However I'm determined not too ruin all my bloody hard work lol so if it's ok I'd like to join you guys x

Lincslass30 said:
So glad I found this thread :) I'm currently 25.11 stone and was 31 stone back in march. I'm doing SW at home as I'm too embarrassed to go to class.anyway I'm really struggling to stick to plan at the moment after xmas,new year and 2 mini holidays. My motivation was a trip to las Vegas which has since fell through :-( to see my idol. However I'm determined not too ruin all my bloody hard work lol so if it's ok I'd like to join you guys x

Wow that's an amazing loss so far well done you :)

Hope ur well petal! Xx

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have just started a new job this week and will therefor be absent for a little while!
I'm currently trying to get used to work again having been unemployed for the last 10 months, so things are a bit tricky for me at the moment, I am not following plan very well and to be honest am mostly exhausted all the time when I get in from work so have not been visiting the site at all much over the last week!

I hope everyone else is doing well and take care of yourselves!

xXx

Hope work goes well ;) x

Glad l found this tread. l also have between 12-14sts to shift just lost a little over one stone. now l have to stay a away from exante for two weeks at least doctors orders. how much have you lost since you started your diet in August 2011?

Hi Emma!
I have quite a similar story to you! Im turning 21 in April this year and ive just had enough of being big! I always said I wanted to be skinny for my 21st but just put it off and off and now im even bigger!
I started SW at 22 stone 13 3 weeks ago and ive lost 1 stone 2 pounds up to now! Im so happy that im doing something about it and not letting my weight get even bigger!
Your doing really well, keep up the good work! xx

Great work girls! I wish I had done this at 21 :-( I've missed out on a lot due to size,and been pretty much depressed forever about it. Having now lost 5 stone I feel more confident and happy and very proud :) keep up the good work,you will not only look great but feel so much better in mind and spirit x

Back