15+ stones to lose...

Well week 1 and I lost... 11 pounds :)

So happy!!!

Wow, about six or seven pounds more than me first time. Remember, as i said, your body really wants to lose that weight. It can melt off at a surprising rate. Follow the plan, and you will see big numbers every week for months and months to come.

Good luck, and once again, congratulations!!

Wow, about six or seven pounds more than me first time. Remember, as i said, your body really wants to lose that weight. It can melt off at a surprising rate. Follow the plan, and you will see big numbers every week for months and months to come.

Good luck, and once again, congratulations!!

Thankyou :)

Is that you in the new magazine?

Wow am amazing loss in your first week! Did you find you struggle following plan this week or was it OK for you. If you struggled then this result should keep you motivated!! If you were ok this week then just imagine what you can do in 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 10 weeks!! Congrats agains. xx

Excellent first week! Keep up the great work :) xxx

Just wanted to come and say hello and well done on 11lb loss!! I had my first weigh in on Thursday and lost 8lb. I have around 12 stone to lose but I am taking it a half stone at a time. First half stone gone and 1lb off from the next :) good luck on your journey x

Thankyou again to everyone :) Lovely to have so much support!!

And good luck to everyone xxx

Well done for signing up and welcome, I have found the forum really useful and the stories inspirational. I started in April and never thought I would have the willpower to lose a stone never mind 3. Once you get into it, you will be fine :)

thats a fantastic loss , you can do this!!!

xxxxx

Back