15 syns to spend in KFC

jerricebenton

Silver Member
Ok, Im going to KFC as a treat for my daughters, and I am going to use my syns fo rthe day there. I knwo the beans are free, so will have a tub of those. But what would you spend your syns on? I wont use them all if I dont have to, but I dont want to totally skimp either.

I didn't think there would be anything for 15 syns:D Why not use the day after's syns as well, seeing as it's a treat.

I forgot to add id be on EE.

:( dam, i was sure chicken strips were only about 6 syns each, and corn cobs about 1 or 2. Is there really nothing for under 15 syns? Might have to rethink then!

I forgot to add id be on EE.

:( dam, i was sure chicken strips were only about 6 syns each, and corn cobs about 1 or 2. Is there really nothing for under 15 syns? Might have to rethink then!

I've no idea, just having a laugh with you:) We only do KFC when it's birthday tea so I can't even think what they have other than KFC & chips!

I have my Food Directory infront of me- it's worth it's weight in gold- must be worth a lot because it's very heavy!LOL! OK, you can have crispy chicken strips at 4syns each, original chicken (without dressing) at 7syns per serving, origninal chicken drumstick at 5.5syns each, original chicken hot wings 4syns each, original chicken ribs at 6.5syns each, original chicken thigh at 9syns each, regular popcorn chicken is 10.5syns, blazin hot mini fillet burger is 12.5syns, roasted BLT salad without dressing is 7.5syns, BBQ beans are free, coleslaw regular is 5.5syns, corn cobette is free or with butter 2.5syns, sweet & sour chicken rice bowl is 7.5syns, zinger chicken salad (without dressing) is 9syns! I've left out all the ones with collosal syns, but looks like you can have quite a bit!! If it was me I would go for sweet & sour chicken rice bowl with one chicken strip, and 2 corn cobettes without butter and treat myself to some Avalanche ice cream(7.5syns) which would total 19 syns and would have a few less syns tomorrow, but that would be my personal preference!! I've learnt something new now-there's actually quite a bit of choice in KFC!!X

Great, glad I could be helpful to someone!! LOL! Enjoy and report back!! I'd be interested to know what the S&S chicken bowl is like!X

Back