15's down to 14's

Oops I've just realised you're all doing exante. Well done, that takes serious will power! I guess I had best go find the SW equivalent or I'll be feeling rubbish when the weight drops off you whilst I take the scenic route! Lol.

GOOD LUCK x

Lol Suzy, I'm sure you'll find a similar group for slimming world, best of luck with your weight loss xx

Hi Katie how's it going? I had a better day today and feel like I am properly back on track now. Been 100% since Monday and certainly feel better for it. Think your right about the smaller goals as the bigger journey feels very daunting and undo able some days. I may be a smidge out for my target of 'into the 14's' by the end feb but looking forward to the next step 'into the 13's' by the end of march. That will be totally amazing ? xx

Much the same here Roxi, I need 3lb loss on Monday to get me into the 14's - I'm not building my hopes up but keep telling myself that if it's not Monday then it will be the Monday after :rolleyes:

Am glad you're back on track, well done for staying TS, stick to that and the numbers will keep going down!

I need to stay focussed as I'm away next Sat to Monday and am aiming to stay TS for the weekend, just watch hubby have nice meals and lots of gorgeous beer while I drink water and eat bars, oh the joys! xx

OMG you must have so much will power to go away for the weekend and still stick to it. Totally awesome to be even planning it!!! We are both so close. It's great to have each other for support. I'm planning to treat myself to a very large bottle of my favourite (sickeningly expensive) perfume when I get to 13st so that is my focus at the minute. I should have a treat for every stone so will have to think of something for when I get to 14st. I am loving banana shakes and chocolate and orange bars so I'm going to order lots of them this time and none of the others or I am going to struggle if I'm not enjoying them.
Fingers crossed for a great result for you on Monday. Let me know how your getting on at the weekend. You will inspire me to be 100% ? x

Ooh tell me more about the perfume! What are you buying?

I treated myself to some face creams etc while Debenhams were doing a good deal on points, picked them up today :)

Its not this Saturday I go but next, so hoping I stay TS, wish me luck xx

Dior Pure Poison - I love it but haven't had any for about a year. Ido think we need things to look forward to and spoil ourselves a little. We are working very hard lol. It will probably keep me more focused.
Oooh I do love a treat from debenhams. I might look out for those offers. Because we are worth it teehee.
I wish you all the luck in the world for next weekend. You seem very determined. Fantastic!
I am pleased we seem to be in about the same place on our journey, this may help us both keep on track ? x

I've not smelled that one, I'll check it out next time I'm out. Yes treats are important, even if they don't cost anything, I try and have them a soften as possible lol :)

Yes it's great having someone at around the same point, we'll be going down the stones groups together - we'll soon be in the 10's :D xx

Hi Katie. How's your weekend going so far? Think I'm going to try and keep busy today so starting with loads of housework and then babysitting later. WI day tomorrow for me. Yikes!!! Won't be a big one due to my carb feat on Sunday but hoping for a couple of pounds and ever closer to the 14's ? x

Hi honey, my weekend is going knackering lol, did a 3.5 mile walk this morning that included some horrid hills, then this afternoon I've made a massive start on emptying the spare room (dumping ground :rolleyes:), have filled two massive bags of clothes, papers, bits, pieces, rubbish - allsorts! While I'm doing that hubby is doing the attic, we've lived here since we got married nearly 26 years ago so you can just imagine - he's found bags of clothes from when our kids were little and the oldest is 25 and the youngest is 20 :)

I had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday afternoon and this morning and I'm showing as in the 14"s so I'm made up with that but weigh in isn't till Monday - hopefully we'll both go down into the 14's this week but if not then I'm still hanging round here till you do, not leaving you on your own lol xx

Hi honey, my weekend is going knackering lol, did a 3.5 mile walk this morning that included some horrid hills, then this afternoon I've made a massive start on emptying the spare room (dumping ground :rolleyes:), have filled two massive bags of clothes, papers, bits, pieces, rubbish - allsorts! While I'm doing that hubby is doing the attic, we've lived here since we got married nearly 26 years ago so you can just imagine - he's found bags of clothes from when our kids were little and the oldest is 25 and the youngest is 20 :)

I had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday afternoon and this morning and I'm showing as in the 14"s so I'm made up with that but weigh in isn't till Monday - hopefully we'll both go down into the 14's this week but if not then I'm still hanging round here till you do, not leaving you on your own lol xx

WOW that's totally amazing. I'm so happy for you. You must be over the moon ?. Thanks for waiting for me, really appreciate it. Hopefully it won't be too long. I will be weighing in daily until I get there.
Hope the big clear out is going well. It always feels good to have a good sort out.
Well done on the walk this morning too. I was at the gym Thursday and Friday so having a day off today. Apart from the dog walk.
I'm so pleased for you. Will we be moving groups when I get there? ? x

Oh yes, me and you are so moving groups, we are heading to the 14's to 13's and staying there....but not for long :D

You're very good going to the gym, I was going today but the hell of clearing out took precedence and I've got rid of loads, am made up. There's no way that I can put on weight now as I've got rid of almost everything :)

Just stopped for a coffee and my mum is here now so that may be it for today but I might get up and do a bit more!

How old is your dog, mine is 10 months and he's absolutely crazy xx

Oh yes, me and you are so moving groups, we are heading to the 14's to 13's and staying there....but not for long :D

You're very good going to the gym, I was going today but the hell of clearing out took precedence and I've got rid of loads, am made up. There's no way that I can put on weight now as I've got rid of almost everything :)

Just stopped for a coffee and my mum is here now so that may be it for today but I might get up and do a bit more!

How old is your dog, mine is 10 months and he's absolutely crazy xx

Haha I love it Katie. Feels great to think we are heading towards the 13's. At Christmas I think I would have settled for getting to the 14's, not any more though. Really want to get to 10 stone!
Am babysitting tonight for my great nephew. He's really good and just went down to sleep.
You must be feeling great with your result and clearing out. Great day eh? ? lol
I have two pampered pooches. 2 jack Russell's. One is 3 and one is 4 .... Both are completely nuts! Lol. I actually cook liver in gravy for them every other day. Can't stand it normally but even that is starting to smell good teehee x

Lol I know, I'm jealous of my dog and all that I cook for him, especially lately when it's been fish - I just want it. Mine is a portugese water dog so he's pretty big and can out walk me no matter where I take him or for how long. Going to take my mum home soon, she only lives ten mins walk away so I'm walking her down instead do driving and then walking back up :)

Am looking forward to finishing off the clear out tomorrow, be glad when it's all empty and tidy.

Aww I'm glad your great nephew has settled down for you, much easier when they do that lol.

I had a look in the down to 14's group before and it's not been used in two weeks so it'll be great when we get in there and wake it up xx

Yaaaaaay I'm in the 14's!!!! Just, but I'm there ???. Let's go teehee. Feel on top of the world and now imagining what it will feel like to get in the 13's. Wow! We can do this, we really can!
I am going to have to look up your dogs breed as I don't think I have heard of them. I just love my dogs. Couldn't be without them, even if they drive me crazy sometimes lol.
Hope you get to finish your clearing out today. I could really do with clearing out again too. Going shopping later ..... Must resist temptation!!! No bread. No bread. No bread. Hahahahaha
Have a great Sunday ? x

Don't you dare have any bread mrs, that'll have you back in the dreaded 15's in no time! Take a bar with you if you think you're going to be tempted, or have a mug of bouillon before you go.......but no bread! In fact buy a nice top in a size too small. You'll be in it soon :)

I'll see you in the 14's group :)

A week ago I was 15st 13, now i'm 15st 7. I hope to be out of the 15's in a fortnight!

So just joining this thread as I am officially in the 15s this week (15.10lbs) down from exactly 16st at last Monday's weigh-in. Only looking to be here for the next three weeks as want to be 15st by then. Aiming to lose an average of 3.33lbs a week to get me there. I really like having these short term goals to focus on. Helps break up the process rather than thinking about being on this for months on end.

Good luck to everyone on the same journey.

Hi Cate, I'm here a lot sooner then I expected :) I have set myself a new target to be as close to 15 as I can by the end of the month. We can spur each other on x

I have a family party on the 28th & it would be great to be in one of my smaller dresses strutting my stuff on the dance floor. Something to aim for.

Hi ladies, I'm joining up too - 15st 8lb at the moment but really hoping to see 14 on the scales before I go on holiday in 3 weeks time. Having been on the diet for almost a year now my losses have slowed right down and I've had a lot of weeks where I've stayed the same or gained. So plodding on and will get there in the end!

Good luck everyone x

Back