15's down to 14's

Thank you, well Im hoping its fleeting! hehe

Had a peek at the scales this morning and Im down to 14st 13lb so Im out of the 15s already, YAY!

Thank you x

Anybody still about?

I'm just in the 15's at 15s13lb and having just started exante today I'm not expecting to get down into the 14's just yet but hopefully by the end of the month :)

Yes me lol. I'll join you Karla. Really want to get into the 14's

Hi Susie :) here's to seeing the 14's real soon then x

Tempted to get on the scales but will make Sunday my weigh in day as that is the only day that I know I wont have to go out to work. Will make it easier for me to stick to the routine of weighing every week.

I too was tempted this morning to have a mini weigh in but I resisted because I didn't want to be disappointed lol...

I'm only on day 3 and if I hadn't lost anything then today would be too hard...

Good luck for Sunday's weigh in Susie x

Thanks Karla, I had a peek this morning & have only lost 4lb so far. Never have been a fast loser but I am determined to stick with it till the end. I don't like the alternative which is a gradual increase as the years go by.

Hopefully I'll be joining you soon hoping to start within the next week and my start weight is about 16.1 :) good luck everyone x

Hi everyone, I'm getting back on board too, I have now got under the 15 stone mark but I'm stuck at the moment, I am starting again next Monday as we are away for my hubbies 60th at the weekend. Good luck Xx

Hi Everyone, I'm hoping to join you soon. 2.5lb until I officially can join you. See you soon ;)

Hi Everyone, I'm hoping to join you soon. 2.5lb until I officially can join you. See you soon ;)

Hi Roxi
I'm hoping to be here very soon too! I started on Monday at 16.1 so whenever I weigh I'd be very surprised and disappointed if I wasn't in the 15s :)

Hi DustQueen. I'm sure you will fly into the 15's and on to the 14's. Yaaay here goes for a very successful 2014 ?

Not had my official weigh in (tomorrow) but have had a sneaky peek and seen that I'm now in the 15's - yippee! So though I'm happy to be here it's now onwards and downwards to the 14's :D

Hi Katie
I'm officially a member now too. Doesn't it feel bloomin fantastic to be working towards the 14's. We can do this ? xx

Feels wonderful it really does, can't wait till we get there :D

Back