15's into the 14's

Hey everyone, Lost 5lbs this week taking me to 15st 8lbs so on the way now into the 14's Very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dxxx

Wow, well done!!! That's brilliant :) You'll soon be in the 14's xx

I lost 2lbs this week so am now 15.10 :D

Heu girls, didnt realise i was still subcribed in this group! Well done to you all, def getting good starts and congrats on the babies! I started at 17st 9.5lbs on wi mon i hope to be in the 12s!

If i can do it you all can :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Heu girls, didnt realise i was still subcribed in this group! Well done to you all, def getting good starts and congrats on the babies! I started at 17st 9.5lbs on wi mon i hope to be in the 12s! If i can do it you all can :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's brilliant, well done! I started 18.2 and hoping to get back into the 11's this year!! Good luck x

Lost 4.5 pounds this week so now 15.2. The 14s are so close now!

Congratulations to everyone with their brilliant weight loses this week. X

Lost 4.5 pounds this week so now 15.2. The 14s are so close now! Congratulations to everyone with their brilliant weight loses this week. X

Well done, that's a brilliant loss!x

Thanks girlies. Really happy. X

Well another 2.5lbs off so officially out of the 15's!!

Well another 2.5lbs off so officially out of the 15's!!

Well done, that's fab!!!
I lost three this week so now 15.7. Hopefully see you in the 14's soon x

Well done, that's fab!!! I lost three this week so now 15.7. Hopefully see you in the 14's soon x

Thankyou. I'm really pleased. Well done on ur loss too. You must be really pleased. You will be in the 14s in no time xx

Thankyou dolly rocker. I'm really pleased. X

Not updated for a while but last week I hit 14.13 so I'm out of here and into the 14's. Good luck everyone!!x

Finally got in here, 15.13 today!

Hi All,

Not sure if there is anyone still trying to get from the 15's to the 14's! On Saturday I weighed in and went from 16st1.5lb to 15st11.5lb so now my focus is getting into the 14's. That will be the least I have weighed for quite a long time and I am only 23 so I am really hoping I can get there!

Anybody else in a similar boat?

Charlie x x

Hey,
I've been trying to get into the 14's for years :( I get right down then binge my way back up again. The amount of times I lost this stone over and over I could be at target!

Good luck for weigh in an hopefully you'll fly through this stone bracket

Dan x

Haha It is going to take me FOREVERRRR. It will be the lowest I have been in a long time. I went from 16st1.5lb, lost 4lb, got to 15st11.5lb, then lost another 0.5lb, but then put on 1.5lb so I am now 15st12.5lb! Urgh. I was golden too!

Looks like I will be in this thread for a longggggg time to come!

Good luck everyone. x

Back