15th weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
had my weigh in today and was down 3 lb, delighted with that as it has got me to 14 stone 13 and a half pounds, so just under the bar so to speak.
Spoke with the chemist today about refeeding in a few weeks, she agrees with me that it is best to do that and we spoke about using the maintenance as long as I wanted to afterwards.
I will join a weight loss club also as I believe that will help with the weekly weigh ins and the discipline.
This means I will do 3 full weeks of TFR and then go on refeed on the 14th September. I am going to Liverpool again for a weekend on the last weekend of September and I will refeed the week beforehand and then go on maintenance for a few weeks to see how that goes.
This means I will then concentrate on exercise as hopefully once I start eating again I will get more energy, sadly lacking for me on this diet.
I will hopefully have my vibroplate by then also and will start toning.
So there is the plan, fingers crossed it will work out that way.
Doirin

Well done! :)
I'm lacking in energy on this diet too! I thought it was just me! Glad to hear that someone else isn't whizzing about like most of the people on here. I'm ready to take a nap already haha.
Good luck with refeeding! I'll be there soon with ya! :) xxx

Well done on getting down to this weight, I know you can do it, I found calorie counting and exercise on the vibro plate helped me. If you use one of the calorie calculating tools you will be able to determine how much calories you need to use to substain the weight loss that you want.

Congrats on your loss this week! Sounds like a great plan! I'm thinking some sort of slimming club would be good for me too when I finish to keep me in line.

Good luck with your next few weeks!! You must be really excited!

Hannah

That is great Doirin, congratulations on all your losses so far.

It sounds like you have planned out your whole journey which sounds brilliant. I hope you all the best.

Doirin you're doing amazing.

Well done xx

Well done on your weight loss & good luck with the refeed Xxx

Yay Doirin, well done on another great loss and for getting below another BMI threshold AND for being below 15 stone!!!! You deserve a treat for those fantastic achievements!

x

thats great doirin, well done,
sounds like you have a great plan
fair play to ya !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant loss woman and it's great you're so focussed. I agree 100% on the slimming club plan -it's what I intend to do many weeks down the line. You're going to be just fine and you have been fantastic!

Hi All,
thanks for all the positive replies as usual.
When it comes to this diet I think we have to plan ahead way in advance. I think we never can let go of the fact that we are people who struggle with our food intake and weight gain, so we need to be one if not more steps ahead of the game.
I have spent my entire time on this analysing how did I get here, how will I fare off LT and what do I do when/if the sugar monster comes calling. I believe that the cravings are in my head, they are not hunger, so if I crave on this and can say no, I have to be able to do the same off it. Ketosis helps with hunger but cravings are a different thing.
I now have a reference point, where I can say if you didn't need it for 4/5 months and you had several emotional and upsetting moments, then why do you feel you need it now. I now know sugar doesn't help my emotions it just numbs them.
So if my plan is anything, it is based on the experience I have learned from this diet. I do advise all of us to take the time to look at why we eat and to put in place the positive thoughts associated with winning this war over our food demons.
That's my soap box bit done for now.:soapbox:
Doirin

Great news on your amazing losses
you are always here to give wisdom and support to everyone ..So you deserve the support in return

Debz x

well done doirin that's great!! good for you with your structured plan - we could all learn a thing or two from it!!

i'm sure you'll do great!

love lots xxx

Hi Doirin, I love you on that soapbox - think you are well suited to it and always makes me smile as well as lessons learnt!

You've had great success so far and with that attitude you'll go far woman!

Well done Doirin and congrats on getting in the 14's. I too am suffering from the lack of energy, i know its affects everyone differently as some feel more energetic. Your plan sounds great and its good you are keeping focused on that. Good luck for next week xx

You're doing so well - I'm really pleased for you Doirin!

Back