16 at Next!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katie_oxo, 15 September 2007 Social URL.

1. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Went shopping with my daughter today and I wasn't planning on buying anything as I've got all the 18's I need - she was mooching round the shop taking ages so I thought I'd try the Next petite jean on, didn't think they'd fit but wanted to get an idea as to how long they are as I'm only a shortar$e. So I went off to the changing rooms with the jeans and a top - and not only did they fit brilliantly in length they fastened no problem!!!!!

Really couldn't believe it, it was a total shock - I've bought 16's in Evans but really I think I'd thought that they were just generous, but to get into a Next 16 well let's just say I've not stopped smiling yet :D ..... oh yes and the tops I bought were 16's too --- I've not been in a 16 for 20 years, it's a brilliant diet this :)
    Heaven can wait likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    :party0038:Thats Brilliant Katie, well done , its moments like this that make it all worth while!
  4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

thats great! I cant wait to get down to a size 16

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I am sooooo pleased for you!! Its a great feeling isnt it!! Hold onto it!!

6. Sandra

Sandra Full Member

Lighter Life
    Well done Katie, you give me hope that I will get to a 16 too!! 14's here you come!!!
  7. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    Well done Katie, so pleased for you. Roll on the "NEXT" size
  8. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It's the best feeling isn't it ~ picking up that smaller size and finding that it fits. Good for you, coz do you know what ~ you've put the effort in and you deserve the benefit :)
  9. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Cheers for your messages everyone, I'm still smiling over it todayl Sadly I'm in a meeting tomorrow so can't wear my jeans for work but I can do on Tuesday.... can't wait --- might even have to walk round with the label hanging out the back :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.