16 at Next!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Went shopping with my daughter today and I wasn't planning on buying anything as I've got all the 18's I need - she was mooching round the shop taking ages so I thought I'd try the Next petite jean on, didn't think they'd fit but wanted to get an idea as to how long they are as I'm only a shortar$e. So I went off to the changing rooms with the jeans and a top - and not only did they fit brilliantly in length they fastened no problem!!!!!

Really couldn't believe it, it was a total shock - I've bought 16's in Evans but really I think I'd thought that they were just generous, but to get into a Next 16 well let's just say I've not stopped smiling yet :D ..... oh yes and the tops I bought were 16's too --- I've not been in a 16 for 20 years, it's a brilliant diet this :)

It's the best feeling isn't it ~ picking up that smaller size and finding that it fits. Good for you, coz do you know what ~ you've put the effort in and you deserve the benefit :)

Cheers for your messages everyone, I'm still smiling over it todayl Sadly I'm in a meeting tomorrow so can't wear my jeans for work but I can do on Tuesday.... can't wait --- might even have to walk round with the label hanging out the back :)

Back