Is it cream and black?? X

Yeah cream and black :) x

Soooo! So far have had:

6 pints of water
Chocolate shake
Two teas
One coke zero!

Can I get a yeeeeeee ha!

Haha.... Anyway. Am such a good sister. Am such a good sister..,, making vodka jellies and marinating alllllllll the chicken for the party tomorrow.

Will also make fruit kebabs I think, it's so easy cooking for others when you're not eating :D

Attachments

• image-2614066559.jpg
    image-2614066559.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3196928140.jpg
    image-3196928140.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image-610149807.jpg
    image-610149807.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 40
P.s going to add a progress pic to my other diary (I cross post most stuff anyway) which is in the silver members section!

Only 8lbs off but my stomach is finally getting smaller! Only noticed while trying dresses on!

Ela ine said:
P.s going to add a progress pic to my other diary (I cross post most stuff anyway) which is in the silver members section!

Only 8lbs off but my stomach is finally getting smaller! Only noticed while trying dresses on!

Woohoo! Love the dress and bag they look fabulous!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hunny!!!

Happy Sunday all!!
I'm in such a good mood!!! No idea why since I went to bed at 4:38. Got up just after 8.

Had to deal with kicking people out (and off the floor) and then a massive tidy up. Then... Have been making all the food for the christening. Now literally just waiting for the bathroom so I can get ready and head off to the church.

So sleepy! As far as the party went.. Haha it was good! Everyone loved my cakes :D I managed to stay on track, had just meat and salad - so I'm hoping I'm still in ketosis. Have no idea since my appetite is zero! Yikes!

Anyway - Christening today! Looking forward to wearing my dress.

Sorted throug my clothes last night and threw away EVERYTHING that either didn't fit or was slightly big.

Seriously. The stuff I kept either just fits nice or I can only just squeeze myself in to! But having a wardrobe of size 16-22 for what seems like EVER! It is the only way - I always creep back up to my fat clothes once I've lost 10 or so lbs... And as I hope that will be this week.. I decided tough love was best!

Wardrobe clear out a great idea. Oh I'm the same I've got all sorts of sizes, once I've had my op I can chuck all my giant tops out!

Glad your going well hun Xx no appetite a bonus

Cept now I have absolutely no clothes that fit me and MUST slim into them all.

Last edited:
LOL I have kept some trousers.. I know I should chuck anything over a ten but I'm paranoid LOL

Ooer.. a boy indeed LOL :) Xx

Eeeeek I got drunk over the weekend. It was the bloody christening ..,. I don't know if it was my meds of the vlcd but I won't be doing it again!! No no!!

definitely out of ketosis (I think as I'm hungry today) but just gotta crack on!!

Omg 4 weeks today till the cruise!!

*breathes in*

Ooo how exciting hun :)

Holiday is so close xxx

Only 4 weeks until your cruise?
:D
Where are you off to? Who with? Ooh soo excited for you!
I had a fab time as I felt soo much better having less to lug around in the heat!
You will do great hun, head down and concentrate on how good you will feel!!
:cool:

hiya elaine well done for sticking during the party, and that dress is gorgeous :) x

RebekahR said:
Ooo how exciting hun :)

Holiday is so close xxx

LucyNewMum said:
hiya elaine well done for sticking during the party, and that dress is gorgeous :) x

Thank you all!

Holiday is so close and I'm so excited! It's instanbul, somewhere else and then Athens! So looking forward to it, perhaps I will even get a tab haha!

4 weeks today! I can loose a stone by then surely?
Saying that I have only lost 8lbs so far :-( although have TOO MANY slip ups and 9 days off.
What do you guys think? x

You can do 14-20lb in that time frame hun. Lots of water and veg

You can do it :)

Holiday sounds fabulous!! Um already looking forward to a proper holiday next year LOL

Xxx

RebekahR said:
You can do 14-20lb in that time frame hun. Lots of water and veg

You can do it :)

Holiday sounds fabulous!! Um already looking forward to a proper holiday next year LOL

Xxx

Eeeek but I have only lost 8lbs this far over the last three weeks (will be four weeks tomorrow since I started slim and save properly) although that has included being off and MANY slip ups!

Last weeks re-start felt different, and then though I had a drink at the weekend I didn't eat.... So carrying on, just know I've got to get myself back in to ketosis!

Why am I such a small loser when I do have so much to loose!

Plus....was just thinking:

My new starting weight 4 weeks ago was 17:3
I was down to 16:09 last week...

My goal... Ive never thought so far ahead but after reading up lots, decided its maybe between 11.7-12.7 (although I'll be judging more on clothes size)

Maybe, if I work hard enough - I can get there by my Birthday in Jan?! Thats such an exciting thought! Need to re-join the gym. Fer sure.

thinking ahead and imagining how you will look and feel is the biggest motivator :)

if you stick to it the weight will drop off (not that i can speak right now), what size are you aiming for?

that cruise sounds fab :D x

LucyNewMum said:
thinking ahead and imagining how you will look and feel is the biggest motivator :)

if you stick to it the weight will drop off (not that i can speak right now), what size are you aiming for?

that cruise sounds fab :D x

I'm not sure.... I wish I had documented in my life.... But genuinely can't remember the last time I was a size 12... So would love to say 12-14.... If I could get that small!

We'll see!
Is it just me on this one? It's so hard to imagine myself smaller :/

It is hard to imagine but you will get there

How tall are you hun

It's good to get it out LOL I use my diary for therapy LOL

Xxx

Back