16 stone 8 vs Slim & Save

Lunch/dinner/pack2

Roasted green pepper with chilli :D

Beginning to love Slim and save.... My only regret is not ordering more meal packs! Have still got 14 porridge and goodness knows how many shakes to get through! x

Attachments

• image-4262380895.jpg
    image-4262380895.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 40
Pic looks lovely. I'm like you in that I love taking pictures of food. Love the pepper idea. We make a middle eastern dish called dolma which is meat and rice and pine nuts stuffed in peppers, or courgettes, or onions or tomatoes. Basically any vegetable that you can stuff! It is so delicious and your dish reminds me of that. I cannot wait to start on Tuesday!

sonia doll said:
Pic looks lovely. I'm like you in that I love taking pictures of food. Love the pepper idea. We make a middle eastern dish called dolma which is meat and rice and pine nuts stuffed in peppers, or courgettes, or onions or tomatoes. Basically any vegetable that you can stuff! It is so delicious and your dish reminds me of that. I cannot wait to start on Tuesday!

I found the first couple of weeks absolutely horrific! With lots of cheats and blips.... But last week I gave it 100% and this week (week 2, day 2) I'm feeling much more positive :)

x

Your going fantastic sweetie

Going great xxx order more meal packs when you can. I fancy them sometimes, had them a lot more st the start

You can get through the weekend your doing ace xxx

RebekahR said:
Your going fantastic sweetie

Going great xxx order more meal packs when you can. I fancy them sometimes, had them a lot more st the start

You can get through the weekend your doing ace xxx

Thanks muffin, any suggestions for eating out? Probably tomorrow and sat! Chicken salad no dressing/cheese etc?

Which for me is lettuce and chicken as I don't like tomatoes/cucumber anyway :D

Week 2, day 2: pack 3

(and protein and veg)

Pack 3: chocolate shake made in to a pudding

Protein: 100g chicken
Veg: 20g of mushrooms, 80g of shredded cabbage (didn't all fit on my plate! 50g of brocoli (had already had green pepper)

As you can see I put a lot of spice on!

Got a coke zero for later.... Since I'm not having a bar today!

Also, a pudding question... Does anyone find the gelatine goes really lumpy? I actually did it in the blender today to see if it would be better but no aval... All the powder just seems to stick and then go lumpy. Hmmmmm any ideas?

Attachments

• image-2199959616.jpg
    image-2199959616.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 42
I have no joy with the mousse mix, I make all my puddings without and they are scrummy

Eating out is so easy, protein and veg or salad. What sort of place you going to?? Ive eaten out loads on plan... Nando, Bella Italia, pret, hamburger joint

Well done hunny your doing ace :) I'm a coke zero aholic!!

Xxx

RebekahR said:
I have no joy with the mousse mix, I make all my puddings without and they are scrummy

Eating out is so easy, protein and veg or salad. What sort of place you going to?? Ive eaten out loads on plan... Nando, Bella Italia, pret, hamburger joint

Well done hunny your doing ace :) I'm a coke zero aholic!!

Xxx

How do you make them without the mousse Hun?

Not sure where we're going yet - wherever my Mum takes me! Haha :) hope I don't bump into my awful ex. Yuck! Just glad to be going up one last time.

Have a good weekend everyone! x

I use the mousse powder as follows
I blend my milk allowance with crushed ice and pour the shake in the blender but before I blitz it I just put a spoon of mousse powder on top. I put the mixed shake in the freezer for a bout 10mins and it thickens up lovely and creamy like melted ice-cream (starving now) haha x x

Omg so much energy.
Jeeez it's not even seven x

Haha me tooooo
Ohhh the joys of ketosis :8855:

Hope getting your stuff moved goes okay hun. Know what that's like, not nice.

Hang in there your doing ace Xx

Thank you guys!

Strategy for today! I swapped some shakes with my friend who is doing Cambridge - gave her some slim and shake packs (which taste far better btw :p) and she gave me some tetras (for convenience)

Breakfast: banana shake

Lunch: strawberry tetra

Dinner: out (chicken salad, chicken & veg etc)

Snack: lemon & white choc bar

Sunday:

Breakfast: strawberry tetra

Lunch: out

Dinner: chocolate truffa bar

Snack: hot chocolate

Almost there! Obviously a bit nervous,.... But you know what? I deserve better than him anyway!! x

Attachments

• image-3583643978.jpg
    image-3583643978.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2485626374.jpg
    image-2485626374.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1232687995.jpg
    image-1232687995.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Out of interest, how were the tetras? I've sipped some Cambridge shakes but not tetras. Wish slim and save had ready made shakes. I'm not working right now so wouldn't need them but can imagine they'd come in handy when I get a new job.

sonia doll said:
Out of interest, how were the tetras? I've sipped some Cambridge shakes but not tetras. Wish slim and save had ready made shakes. I'm not working right now so wouldn't need them but can imagine they'd come in handy when I get a new job.

Hi hun, they were nice actually... A bit thicker (and obviously smoother) than the shakes you make up. Only had strawberry but really liked them :)

Soo... Went up to Scotland, was really depressed bla bla bla
Butt didn't want to dwell on it and be any more morbid that I have been!

went to see the tattoo (it was awesome...So awesome!) And im so so glad I went - gave me a really good closing page to my damn awful chapter :D

Anyway, got back to the flat and pretty much flew round like a mad person throwing all his stuff away for ages.... Then all my stuff that reminded me of him!

Haha!

Then I got yesterday morning and got rid of ALL my rubbish stuff and rubbish clothes.

I'm serious. Wether it fit or not I just got rid of anything that's minging.

Because this new chapter... The one that begins today, it doesn't have space for minging clothes.

So in all feeling generally much happier.

May have ate too much food (protein & veg) both days... Frankie and Bennies and then a pub yesterday... But chicken and veg then turkey and veg so hopefully I'm still in ketosis :)

However, woke up this morning with the most horrendous period pains! Yuck! I don't know wether it's because I don't feel full... That I can feel the craps more or what.. But my gawddd the pain is like nothing I've experience since I've been about 17!!

Have a good day all x

Glad you got that ordeal done hun, draw a line. This is your life, taking control and gettin what you want xxx

Look after number 1

Hugs hun xxx

what's that saying Ela ine

Out with the old, in with the new x x

Haha too true! Thanks Rebeckah and scouse :)

Pains kicking in no end. Feel like I need good today.

So far I've had my protein, my veg and some sweeteners in my tea.... Doesn't feel enough but yuuuuuvk! x

Keep drinking it really helps hun. You saving your packs for this evening??

Xx

Back