16 stone something and determined to get into the 15 stone something

Hey. I have lost 3 stone 3 and now weigh 16st 6.8. Really want to get into the 15s over the next couple of weeks x

I've got 3.6 left to go but it doesn't seem to be shifting

I am bang on 16.00. I saw 15,13.8 last night before I went to bed tough lol x

The 15s have been eluding me for so long! I was 16'1 last week (so close) and then I've had a rubbish week of eating rubbish and apparently I'm 16'8! I know most of that 7lbs is water weight but still. I was so close!

Determined to see the 15s before July is out!

Anyone else trying to hit the 15s? xx

Hey guys been really off plan and ended up back in the 16s. So annoyed with myself but getting back on track tomorrow with exercise so hopefully I'll be back down into the 15s soon. X

Me me me me!!! 16.5 this morning... hopefully won't be with you too long... not that I don't like you, I just want a smaller ass!!!

Another pound down today, 5 more to go, whoop whoop!!!

hi id like to join :) ive been lingering around the low 16's now for couple of weeks despite decent efforts & its doing my head in! im going to make today my official weigh in's & just weigh in at gym rather than my usual daily scale hopping antics! so this time next week i'll hopefully be in 15's never to see the 16's again!!! fingers crossed x

hi id like to join :) ive been lingering around the low 16's now for couple of weeks despite decent efforts & its doing my head in! im going to make today my official weigh in's & just weigh in at gym rather than my usual daily scale hopping antics! so this time next week i'll hopefully be in 15's never to see the 16's again!!! fingers crossed x

Yay, lets do it Malibu!!!

No shouting at me... I am weighing everyday, but this is what is working for me at the moment and if there is no loss or a gain I'm using it to have a better day ahead... anyway anyway anyway... another pound down this morning, I thought I might be, I was peeing like a race horse yesterday!!! x

ive just done the same hun :O i woke up & read your post & after years of daily weighing i couldnt resist! it was a huge risk as if id of stayed the same again after being so good ydat i would of been so p'd off rest of today but luckily the scales did finally move by 2lb!!! :) yey! so im officially in the 15's @ 15.13.2! well done on your 1lb! now ive seen that i will work this time im going to give it everything ive got not to weigh again untill sat (but i cant promise anything) lol i think if daily weighing works for you then fab but my weight has been all over the place this week & its really stressed me out... if id of just waited untill today then i would of been 1.4lb down & not had any of that stress! xx

Yay, go Malibu!!! Happy for you, but also quite jealous that you are moving into the next group!!! I'll be there soon... Well in a few weeks, lol!!! Xxx

Hi can I join the club been loitering on here for a while just gaining recipes really but this thread caught my eye I only said the other day "I think im destined to be 16st something for ever" will I ever see that elusive number 15 on the scales agsin:O im determined to get there this week weighed in on Thursday at 16st 3lb so im bang on plan this week just going to make a scan bran cake today and try to get as many ss foods down me as I can fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Back