16 stone something and determined to get into the 15 stone something

I normally do it on a Sunday! The idea being that then I will be more careful at weekends with my eating! Doesn't always work!

I'm 16st10lb hoping to get into the 15s before Xmas, should be an achievable goal hopefully!

Hi, I've just started using mfp app again and thought I'd come back here. I did the exante diet a couple of years ago and got really ill, then life just sort of happened and here I am again! I'm doing sensible eating and keeping to 1600 calls a day which seems to be working health wise and for weight loss too

just got out of the 17's and am now at 16st 9lbs, also got my first half stone yay!!

anyone else fancy some support to the 15's?

Hey, I'm just coming back to ccing. Was meant to start a few weeks ago but life got in the way. Starting today at my heaviest ever would love some support to get back into the 15's! I've put on 2st in 2 months because of medication. Doc has now taken me off them for obvious reasons but still got to get it off again. Let me know how your getting on x
Dani

Hi Dani
i have a battle against meds too, I'm on tramadol amongst others which is a horrible drug but one I can't do without right now. How are you getting on? I had a 2lb gain last week but I'm on track again and hoping for a loss by next Monday

Going to give this thread a bit of a bump

It's the week before Christmas and I've just stepped on the scales At 16st9 this feels like it's become ridiculous.

I'm restarting, but I'm not putting it off for after xmas. I'm doing it from tomorrow. MyFitnessPal and exercise!

Off to Cuba in august so want to have a nice wardrobe for then!!

Xxxx

Back