16 Stone to 12 Stone 5lb - only another 2 Stone to go!

Thank you so much for posting these pics. I'm at a similar weight/height to your before photo so it's brilliant to see it can be done and how damn hot it looks! Plus I can reassure my other half that slimming doesn't have to mean losing the boobage! ;)

Wow you look wonderful! Well done, very inspiring!xx

You look great! Seeing your pictures is really inspiring :)

you look really good, i hope the weight loss is still going well and thank you for posting the pictures they really are an inspiration.

Thanks everyone. After reaching this stage I felt like a needed a break. Gained 5lb during my break but I'm sure now I'm back in group it will come off again.

I just need to lok back at my pictures and think is that what I want to go back to being. It works every time. Xmas is my danger zone so group every week it is.

Thanks for all the comments, it really does keep me going! I think everyone should take photos to look back on!

I'm so glad this thread recently got posted on and bumped up. I was slightly heavier than your start weight when I began my SW journey, but before that, the last weight I remember being (before I stopped looking at the scales ) was 12st 4lbs. I was relatively happy at that weight, and a comfortable size 14, so its great to see the photos of you at a similar weight - there is such a massive difference in you, and you look so confident in the 12st picture. It gives me the motivation to keep going! Roll on your 10st pictures!!

Wow!!! You look fantastic. What an achievement, very well done hunny!

Such an inspiration :)

Back